Watch the Gold Coast 600 live stream for free
Eager to stream the Gold Coast 600 via the Internet? Here's how to do it for free.
The Gold Coast 600 is on this weekend, marking Round 13 of the Supercars Championship. The event, which takes place at Surfers Paradise Street Circuit in Queensland, started on Friday 25 October. However, the main races are scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, as follows:
- ARMOR ALL Top Ten Shootout Race 26: Saturday 26 October – 12:30pm AEDT
- Race 26: Saturday 26 October – 4pm AEDT
- ARMOR ALL Top Ten Shootout Race 27: Sunday 27 October – 12:50pm AEDT
- Race 27: Sunday 27 October – 4pm AEDT
Ten will broadcast all these races live, so you can watch on TV for free. But what if you don't have access to a television? Maybe you don't own a TV, you're out and about at the time of the race or you simply prefer the convenience of watching over the Internet. If that's the case, you can stream the entire thing with the Kayo Sports free trial. Here's the link:
Live stream the best Gold Coast 600 on Kayo: Start your 14-day FREE trial now
Kayo Sports is a convenient way to keep up with the Supercars Championship, as it allows you to stream not only the main races, but also the practice runs and qualifying sessions. Basically, it's the next best thing to being there. Moreover, some rounds offer RaceView mode, where you can choose to watch the V8 Supercars live from three different camera angles.
Or, you can use SplitView to watch all three at once. This handy feature lets you watch up to four videos at once on the same screen on selected devices.
A Basic subscription to Kayo Sports costs $25/month and lets you watch on two screens at the same time. Or, you can get a Premium subscription for $35/month, which supports three simultaneous streams. Either way, you'll be able to access over 50 sports from all over the world.
The 14-day trial will let you to live stream the Gold Coast 600 free and figure out if you're interested in the service on a more long-term basis. Rest assured, there are no contracts, so you can cancel anytime. Kayo Sports is available via web, smartphones and tablets, Apple TV, Telstra TV, Android TV and Chromecast.
Interested to watch on television instead? We have an in-depth viewing guide for the Gold Coast 600 which includes the complete event schedule plus all the drivers and teams.
Image source: Supercars website
- Sports Flick: Breaking down Australia’s latest sports streaming service
- Watch March Madness NCAA college basketball in Australia live and free
- Which NRL team has the most free-to-air games in 2021?
- How to watch 2021 NBA All-Star Weekend live and free
- WWE Royal Rumble 2021: Start time, how to watch live in Australia