Where to watch SMILF online in Australia
Motherhood won't stop Frankie Shaw from living it up in this unabashedly raw comedy series.
With a name like SMILF, it's no surprise the semi-autobiographical comedy series from actress and director Frankie Shaw (Mr. Robot) holds nothing back in its blunt depiction of life as a young, single mother. Written, directed and starring Shaw, SMILF draws upon Shaw's experiences as a mother not yet ready to give up the excitement of commitment-free sex and rampant partying. As Bridgette Bird, Shaw must contend with her ex-boyfriend and recovering drug addict Rafi (Miguel Gomez) along with her socially awkward mother Tutu (Rosie O'Donnell).
Airing exclusively on Showtime in America, the first season of SMILF is heading Down Under on 6 November thanks to streaming service Stan. New episodes will arrive on a weekly basis, with a total of ten episodes planned for the first season.
Check out every TV show on Stan
Take a look at our complete list of TV shows available on streaming service Stan.
View the full list
- Runaways: Should you tune in for the new Marvel show?
- The biggest new releases coming to Netflix, Stan, hayu and Foxtel this week
- Everything Sucks! Season 1 review: Young love hopes and 90s tropes spring eternal
- E-League FIFA 18 competition kicks off tonight on Fox Sports
- Where to stream gymnastics in Australia