Watch Joseph Parker vs Derek Chisora 2 boxing live online in Australia
Derek Chisora wants revenge over Joseph Parker and gets his chance in Manchester this weekend. Here's how to watch.
Heavyweights Joseph Parker and Derek Chisora meet for the second time in 7 months after a controversial end to their first battle. Parker, from New Zealand, hit the deck early in the bout but fought back to win a split decision over his English opponent.
The decision was controversial. Parker even admitted he had some luck. He accepted Chisora's request for a return bout almost immediately.
The fight is set to go 12 rounds and if it's anything like the close, tough battle the pair had in May this year it'll be a fight worth tuning in for.
Parker vs Chisora Australian start time
The action takes place in Manchester, England, with the main card set to get underway at 6am AEDT on Sunday 19 December.
How to watch Parker vs Chisora live in Australia
This fight night is live and exclusive to streaming platform DAZN. There is no free-to-air or Main Event pay-per-view coverage.
Australia was among 200 countries that DAZN expanded into on 1 December last year. Boxing is DAZN's priority and there is a huge amount of content on the platform, including the weigh-ins and pre-fight interviews for this match-up.
DAZN is a different offering to the traditionally expensive PPV models. Rather than having to fork out your hard-earned money per fight, with DAZN you simply pay $2.99 per month for complete access.
Garcia vs Martin fight card
- Joseph Parker vs Derek Chisora, 12 rounds, WBO intercontinental heavyweight title
- Jack Cullen vs Kevin Lele Sadjo, 12 rounds, super middleweight
- Zelfa Barrett vs Bruno Tarimo, 12 rounds, super featherweight
- Carlos Góngora vs Lerrone Richards, 12 rounds, super middleweight
- Alen Babić vs TBA, heavyweight
- David Nyika vs Anthony Carpin, cruiserweight
- Sandy Ryan vs Maria Soledad Capriolo, super lightweight
- Jordan Thompson vs Clement Oppenot, cruiserweight
- Cyrus Pattinson vs Evgenii Vazem, welterweight
- Rhiannon Dixon vs Paola Pamela Benavidez, lightweight
Who will win Parker vs Chisora?
The first fight could have gone either way. The judges were split 113-115, 116-111, 115-113 and the stats after the fight showed Parker was indeed a lucky man.
The Kiwi landed 181 of the 593 punches he threw. His 37-year-old opponent used his hands a lot more and to better effect, landing 245 of 613. Add his knockdown of Parker and, well, that's unlucky.
Chisora has nowhere to go if he loses this fight. His corner is saying that's the way he has prepared for the rematch – possessed, disciplined, a man with a lot on the line.
He's a smart fighter. We think revenge is on the cards.
Image source: DAZN