How to set up and watch Disney+ on Samsung TVs
Disney+ can be streamed straight to your Samsung TV. All you have to do is download the app and set up an account.
Here's how to run Disney+ on your Samsung TV:
Step 1: Check that your TV is compatible
Disney+ is available on Samsung Smart TVs from 2016 to the current line-up. There's a full list of compatible TV models on Samsung's apps page, but all editions from 2016 and onwards will work.
Step 2: Download the Disney+ app
If your TV supports Disney+, it will be available through "Apps".
- From the TV's home screen, navigate to and select APPS.
- Select the search icon in the top-right corner and search for the Disney+ app.
- Once the app is installed you can launch it by pressing the home button on your remote and navigating to it using the remote's directional pad.
- If you have already created a Disney+ account, you can log in, otherwise see how to sign up here.
Step 3: Sign in or create a Disney+ account
If you haven't already set up an account, you can do so from the app.
If you're not ready to commit, use the trial first. Then just sign up monthly for $8.99. If you're committed, $89.99 will give you a year's access to Disney+.
Step 4: Log in and watch Disney+ on Samsung TV
Once you have set up your account you can log in to start browsing the massive Disney+ library of classic and reimagined Disney hits, Pixar animated movies and all the Star Wars movies, plus The Mandalorian and documentaries from National Geographic.
Get to know Disney+ with our guides
- Explore List of Marvel content on Disney+
- Examine the list of Disney omissions
- Learn what Disney+ means for Foxtel and Stan
- Anticipate all these classic old Disney cartoons
- Prepare to see if Australia got more than USA
- Resolve to watch all these Disney+ movies in 4K
- See if Disney will partner with anyone
Image source: Disney+ website
- Disney’s Mulan remake to stream in Australia before cinema release: How to watch and what you’ll pay
- Best Star Wars movies: Ranked by score, box office, budget + more
- Where to watch Frozen 2 online in Australia
- Where to watch Onward online in Australia
- Here are all the future Marvel shows coming to Disney+
- Loki series on Disney+: Everything we know so far
Stream the best and save
All the biggest shows and movies from HBO and more on-demand.
Try Amazon Prime Video's huge library for 30 days free.
Ask an Expert