Save 16% on Disney+ with an annual subscription
How to set up and watch Disney+ on Samsung TVs
Disney+ can be streamed straight to your Samsung TV. All you have to do is download the app and set up an account.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Here's how to run Disney+ on your Samsung TV:
Step 1: Check that your TV is compatible
Disney+ is available on Samsung Smart TVs from 2016 to the current line-up. There's a full list of compatible TV models on Samsung's apps page, but all editions from 2016 and onwards will work.
Step 2: Download the Disney+ app
If your TV supports Disney+, it will be available through "Apps".
- From the TV's home screen, navigate to and select APPS.
- Select the search icon in the top-right corner and search for the Disney+ app.
- Once the app is installed you can launch it by pressing the home button on your remote and navigating to it using the remote's directional pad.
- If you have already created a Disney+ account, you can log in, otherwise see how to sign up here.
Step 3: Sign in or create a Disney+ account
If you haven't already set up an account, you can do so from the app.
If you're not ready to commit, use the trial first. Then just sign up monthly for $11.99. If you're committed, $119.99 will give you a year's access to Disney+.
Step 4: Log in and watch Disney+ on Samsung TV
Once you have set up your account you can log in to start browsing the massive Disney+ library of classic and reimagined Disney hits, Pixar animated movies and all the Star Wars movies, plus The Mandalorian and documentaries from National Geographic.
Get to know Disney+ with our guides
- Explore List of Marvel content on Disney+
- Examine the list of Disney omissions
- Learn what Disney+ means for Foxtel and Stan
- Anticipate all these classic old Disney cartoons
- Prepare to see if Australia got more than USA
- Resolve to watch all these Disney+ movies in 4K
- See if Disney will partner with anyone
Image source: Disney+ website
- Watch Cruella in 4K on Disney+ without paying the extra fee
- Billie Eilish x Disney+ Happier Than Ever concert: How to watch online
- How to watch Marvel’s Black Widow online in Australia
- Where to watch Dude, Where’s My Car? online in Australia
- Where to watch Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23 online in Australia
- Where to watch Ugly Betty online in Australia
More guides on Finder
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in October 2021
Highlights for October include Succession, One of Us Is Lying and I Know What You Did Last Summer.
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in September 2021
Highlights for this month include Billions, Lucifer and the Back to the Rafters reboot.
Watch Cruella in 4K on Disney+ without paying the extra fee
The prequel to 101 Dalmatians is joining the general Disney+ library.
Jungle Cruise: How to watch online in Australia and release time
Join Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt on the adventure of a lifetime.
Oscars 2021: How to stream this year’s Academy Award nominated films in Australia
Update your watchlist: the Academy Awards are just around the corner.
Disney+ Star streaming: What’s in it for Australians?
Disney isn't bringing Hulu to Australia, but is instead launching Star for all its general entertainment and mature content.
Last chance to save $30: Disney Plus price rises tomorrow
This is it, today is your last chance to subscribe to Disney+ before the new price kicks in. Save $30 right now.
Disney+ price rise: You can still avoid a 25% increase if you hurry
The cost of Disney+ is about to go up for new and current subscribers with the launch of new channel Star. But you can avoid it.
Disney+ discount: Time is running out to take advantage in Australia
A new channel is coming to Disney+ and you have just a few days left to avoid being hit with the price increase that's coming with Star.
Disney+ price rise: Save $30 before the subscription hike hits Australia
With the addition of a new channel to Disney+, prices are about to rise. This is how you can save money on a subscription.
Stream the best and save
All the biggest shows and movies from HBO and more on-demand.
Try Amazon Prime Video's huge library for 30 days free.
Ask an Expert