Watch your faves from Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars and more.
How to watch Disney+ on an LG TV
LG TVs that run webOS 3.0 or higher can play Disney+ without the need for any other device.
Here's how to run Disney+ on your LG TV.
Step 1. Check that your TV is compatible
Disney+ is available on LG TVs made from 2016 onwards that run webOS 3.0 or later.
Step 2. Download the Disney+ app
If your TV supports Disney+, the app will be available through the LG Content Store. Here's how to download it.
- From the TV's Home screen, navigate to the LG Content Store.
- Select the search icon at the top of the screen and search for the Disney+ app.
- Using your TV's remote, click the "Install" button.
- Once the app is installed, you can launch it by pressing the Disney+ icon on the LG Home Launcher with your remote.
Now you're ready to create your account. If you've already created a Disney+ account, you can log in and head straight to step 4.
Step 3. Create a Disney+ account
If you haven't already set up an account, you can do so from the app on your TV or from your computer, smartphone or tablet.
If you want to try before you buy, Disney+ is offering a 7-day free trial so you can test it out before committing. Once you're happy with the service, you can then sign up to a subscription for $8.99 per month. And if you really love Disney+, you can get a whole year's access for $89.99.
Step 4. Log in
More than 35 Disney+ originals are planned for Disney+'s first year, with choices such as The Mandalorian, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, The World According to Jeff Goldblum and the live-action remake of Lady and the Tramp.
Image source: Disney+ website
- Frozen 2 now available on Disney+ in Australia
- Loki series on Disney+: Everything we know so far
- The Mandalorian on Disney+: When are we getting Season 2?
- Diary of a Future President on Disney+ preview: Release date, cast, reviews
- Updated: Live-action The Lion King is now on Disney+ in Australia
- The 2019 Aladdin will drop on Disney+ Australia in January
Stream the best and save
Try Kayo Sports' on-demand live streaming service for 14 days free.
Ask an Expert