How to set up Disney+ on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Disney’s new streaming service Disney+ can run on myriad devices. One of those devices is the Amazon Fire TV Stick, its Alexa-enabled media streamer.
Here's how to access Disney+ using the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Step 1: Set up your Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Plug your Fire TV Stick into one of the HDMI ports on your TV.
- Plug your Fire TV Stick's power cable into a suitable power socket.
- Switch your TV to the appropriate HDMI input.
- Press the home button on the Fire TV Stick remote.
- Follow the prompts to set up the Fire TV Stick and connect it to your wireless network.
Once all that is done, you'll be ready to start streaming.
Step 2: Install the Disney+ app
- From the Fire TV Stick's home menu, choose "Search" from the top-left corner and type in "Disney+".
- Choose the Disney+ app from the list of search results and click the "Get" button using the remote and wait for the app to install.
- Press "Open" to launch the app.
Step 3: Log in to your Disney+ account
- Launch Disney+ on your Fire TV Stick
- If you don't have a Disney+ account, you can sign up for either a month at a time for $8.99 or $89.99 a for a full year.
- Then log in and enjoy the show.
Image source: Disney+ website
- Disney’s Mulan remake to stream in Australia before cinema release: How to watch and what you’ll pay
- Best Star Wars movies: Ranked by score, box office, budget + more
- Where to watch Frozen 2 online in Australia
- Where to watch Onward online in Australia
- Here are all the future Marvel shows coming to Disney+
- Loki series on Disney+: Everything we know so far
Stream the best and save
All the biggest shows and movies from HBO and more on-demand.
Try Amazon Prime Video's huge library for 30 days free.
Ask an Expert