Save 16% on Disney+ with an annual subscription
How to set up Disney+ on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Disney’s new streaming service Disney+ can run on myriad devices. One of those devices is the Amazon Fire TV Stick, its Alexa-enabled media streamer.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Step 1: Set up your Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Plug your Fire TV Stick into one of the HDMI ports on your TV.
- Plug your Fire TV Stick's power cable into a suitable power socket.
- Switch your TV to the appropriate HDMI input.
- Press the home button on the Fire TV Stick remote.
- Follow the prompts to set up the Fire TV Stick and connect it to your wireless network.
Once all that is done, you'll be ready to start streaming.
Step 2: Install the Disney+ app
- From the Fire TV Stick's home menu, choose "Search" from the top-left corner and type in "Disney+".
- Choose the Disney+ app from the list of search results and click the "Get" button using the remote and wait for the app to install.
- Press "Open" to launch the app.
Step 3: Log in to your Disney+ account
- Launch Disney+ on your Fire TV Stick
- If you don't have a Disney+ account, you can sign up for either a month at a time for $11.99 or $119.99 a for a full year.
- Then log in and enjoy the show.
Image source: Disney+ website
- Watch Cruella in 4K on Disney+ without paying the extra fee
- Billie Eilish x Disney+ Happier Than Ever concert: How to watch online
- How to watch Marvel’s Black Widow online in Australia
- Where to watch Dude, Where’s My Car? online in Australia
- Where to watch Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23 online in Australia
- Where to watch Ugly Betty online in Australia
More guides on Finder
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in October 2021
Highlights for October include Succession, One of Us Is Lying and I Know What You Did Last Summer.
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in September 2021
Highlights for this month include Billions, Lucifer and the Back to the Rafters reboot.
Watch Cruella in 4K on Disney+ without paying the extra fee
The prequel to 101 Dalmatians is joining the general Disney+ library.
Billie Eilish x Disney+ Happier Than Ever concert: How to watch online
Billie Eilish, live performances and beautiful animated visuals – what more could you ask for?
Jungle Cruise: How to watch online in Australia and release time
Join Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt on the adventure of a lifetime.
How to watch Marvel’s Black Widow online in Australia
Natasha Romanoff finally gets her very own Marvel flick.
Amazon Prime Day TV deals for 2021 – Up to 40% off
Explore the latest and greatest TV and home entertainment deals on offer throughout the Amazon Prime Day sale event here.
Amazon Fire TV Stick 2021 review: Vastly improved, but buy the 4K model
Amazon’s mid-range Fire TV stick covers the basics in a more appealing way than the Lite stick, although you’re probably better off with the upgraded 4K model instead.
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K review: Amazon’s best streaming stick
The Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K is Amazon’s best streaming device to date, and an easy way to add a lot of streaming content to your TV with minimal fuss.
Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite slashed to $49: 3 reasons to buy
Here are three reasons to buy the Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite if you haven't already.
Stream the best and save
All the biggest shows and movies from HBO and more on-demand.
Try Amazon Prime Video's huge library for 30 days free.
Ask an Expert