Use the coupon codes provided below and save on a range of computer hardware products from Warcom.
The average home or business today has a huge range of computer technology within it, including modems, computer parts, software, printers, laptops and much more. Warcom provides all of these products at low prices and also provides savings when it comes to internet access. By using the coupon codes below you can save even more on your technological needs.
Warcom promo offers and coupon codes
Show code & visit siteWI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit site15****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteFI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How to use coupon codes at Warcom
At Warcom you need to enter the coupon code before you begin the checkout process.
- Click on the code you wish to use above and you'll be taken to the Warcom site.
- Browse through the items you want and when you find something you want to buy, click the 'add to cart' button.
- Repeat this for all of the items you want to buy.
- Click the 'View Cart' link in the top right of the page when you're finished with your shopping.
- Check your order is correct and then scroll down until you see the link which says 'Have a coupon code?'.
- Enter your coupon code in this box and click the redeem button to have it applied to your order.
- Proceed to the checkout section and enter your details in if you're a new customer. Alternatively you can pay using your PayPal details.
- Wait for your package to arrive and rest easy knowing you've saved!
Pros and cons of shopping at Warcom
- Been in business for 14 years - Warcom enjoys the benefit of experience, having been in operation since the year 2000. Warcom also supplies products to the Department of Education and the Australian Government.
- Free shipping available on some items - Many items on Warcom come with free shipping and if they don't, a fair price is assigned to the order which takes into account the item's weight, size, quantity and your location.
- Next day shipping - Warcom report that almost 99% of their orders will arrive the next business day.
- No credit card surcharge - Here at finder.com.au we hate surcharges for using credit card, so this is a big plus in our book.
- Large number of customer reviews - Warcom displays a large number of customer reviews for each of their products which helps you make more informed decisions based on the reviews of others.
- Online chat - Online chat is always a benefit, allowing you to speak to a customer service representative in real time before you place an order.
- Less than perfect customer reviews - Many of the customer reviews on productreview.com.au complain about a lack of correspondence back from Warcom when placing an order. These maybe once-off incidents, but you should know about them before placing your order.
- Restocking fee - If you change your mind and return an item you only have five days to return the item and will be charged a high restocking fee of 30%.
Shipping guide for Warcom
According to Warcom, 99% of items will reach you the next business day if you live in a capital city or 'surrounding population'.
If you live in a regional area you can expect a delivery time of between 1 - 8 days and if you live near the warehouse in Campbellfield, Victoria, you can pick your order up.
Delivery prices for satchels are as follows:
If your item is larger you may pay a higher shipping cost as you'll need to pay for a box. The prices for these are:
Refunds and exchanges at Warcom
Change of mind returns
As mentioned above, you can return eligible items if you change your mind, but these will need to be done within five days. You'll need to supply the tax invoice you received with the order and the item must be in brand new condition (meaning unopened and in original packaging). You'll also need to pay a fee of 30% of the item price for 'restocking'.
Certain items cannot be returned if you change your mind. These include software, consumables, laptops and computers.
If your item is faulty or doesn't match the description given by Warcom you can return it, but you'll need to provide your proof of purchase. Certain items like modems, printers, monitors and projectors will be returned to the manufacturer for further analysis. In the event that the item is faulty you'll get your item repaired or refunded.