Creator of beautiful functionality
Are you a rare bird?
There are 3 types of designers / developers:
- A designer who is great at making beautiful designs
- A developer who can code anything you can think of
... And last but not least,
- The rare bird
As the name implies, they are rare and don't crop up too often. Skilled in design and development, the rare birds are a truly prized addition to any team and thus are highly sought after. In addition to these two base elements, rare birds are a joy to work with and fit in seamlessly with the team. They've got an impressive array of qualities and skills.
Rare bird skill set
- Knows how to make something readable with typography layout
- Can design beautiful and functional tools and webpages
- Implement, cut and code front-end to work with our backend developers
- Design persuasive advertisements
- Conceptualise design solutions to work with outsourced partners
- Solve UI/UX problems elegantly
- Ready to create beauty on any Platform: web, mobile and whatever is next
- Cross-browser issues and testing
- Can implement code live in HTML and small amounts of CSS, jQuery and Ajax.
Personality of the rare bird
- Is inspirational, proactive and always challenging the boundaries
- Is continuously learning
- Is autonomous in their work and wants to achieve shared goals
- They can design beauty which is functional
- They understand how users do things on the Internet and can make simple no think websites
- They conceptualise the end result and how it will meet the business objective before they open Photoshop or write a line of code
- No project is too difficult
- Can inspire, lead and manage others.
- Believes any language or integration is possible, it just needs some research
If you think you might be a rare bird, you should contact us with your CV, a one page cover letter and portfolio, along with a few links to recent live projects you've worked on.
Rare birds at credit card finder enjoy:
- A passionate and cool startup culture and working environment
- An opportunity to be part of a growing Internet company looking to make waves in Australia
- A balance of work and life
- We are not an agency, we have no service clients and so we only have ourselves as our critics and we strive to achieve in hyper competitive markets
- Access to a team of remarkable individuals who are always willing to share their knowledge
- A steady stream of engaging, challenging and rewarding projects
- Generous salary that reflects your individual experience and abilities - $60,000 neg.
- As much soda and Redbull as you can drink
Sounds awesome, right? What are you waiting for? Apply now!