Use these codes for online jewellery retailer Wanderlust + Co for a discount on your order.
Wanderlust + Co promo codes and discounts
Popular Wanderlust + Co coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|11 Jul 2019||Up to 48% off sale||********|
|11 Jul 2019||FREE shipping||********|
What you need to know about Wanderlust + Co?
Wanderlust + Co offers delicate, unique and understated jewellery and accessories. The line includes charm necklaces and bracelets, chokers, rings, earrings in sterling silver and plated gold.
It offers express international delivery. Australian customers are eligible for free delivery after a minimum spend and orders arrive in one to three business days.
Featured Image Source: Instagram
Wanderlust + Co review: Pros and cons
- Sign up for more. Sign up for the Wanderlust + Co newsletter and get 10% off your next order.
- Affordable, fast delivery worldwide. Wanderlust+ Co delivers to nearly every country in the world.
- Free shipping to Australia. Orders over $85.37 are delivered to Australia for free.
- Fast shipping. Australian customers will receive their order in one to three business days.
- Return shipping applies. If you choose to make a return you will have to cover the shipping costs yourself.
- Not all items are returnable. Pierced earrings and some sale items are final sale.
How can I get free shipping for Wanderlust + Co?
Australian customers are eligible for free shipping on orders over $85.37. If your order is less than $85.37 then a $25.62 shipping fee will be applied at the checkout. Your order is sent by tracked, registered, express shipping and takes one to three business days to arrive at Australian addresses.
Which forms of payment does Wanderlust + Co accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
What is the Wanderlust + Co returns policy?
Returns are allowed in some cases as long as items are returned in their original packaging and haven't been worn. For example, earrings cannot be returned for hygiene reasons and some discounted items may be marked "final sale". You should get in touch with customer service for authorisation. If you do make a return you will need to cover the costs of postage yourself.