W Lane Discount Codes and Coupons July 2020: Nothing over $40
Use these W Lane discount codes to shop on the cheap for women’s fashion.
W Lane discount codes and coupons
Popular W Lane coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|5 Jun 2020||Up to 80% off sale||********|
|2 May 2019||FREE returns||********|
|2 Nov 2018||Buy now and pay later with Afterpay||********|
|2 Nov 2018||Shop online with Click and Collect||********|
|2 Nov 2018||FREE standard shipping all orders $80+||********|
About W Lane coupon codes
W Lane is an online store that offers stylish and affordable fashion and homewares for women and girls. It boasts free shipping, free returns and a very affordable price point, with no item more than $40 in the store.
Bestselling products from W Lane
W Lane Review | Pros and Cons
- Sign up and get a free $25 voucher. Enter your email to get an instant $25 voucher to use on your next order.
- Budget friendly. W Lane offers on trend clothing and accessories for $40 or less per item.
- Free online returns. Just print out the postage paid label to return your item for free within 30 days of delivery.
- Afterpay available. Click “Afterpay” at the checkout to shop now and pay for your purchase in four interest-free installments later.
- Free shipping. Orders over $80 are delivered to Australian addresses for free.
- No live chat. Get in touch with a customer service representative via the contact form available on the W Lane website.
How can I get W Lane free shipping?
Orders over $80 are shipped for free Australia-wide. Simply add items to your cart to take advantage of this deal. If your order is less than $80 a flat $10 shipping charge will be applied to your order. Free “Click & Collect” is also available.
What forms of payment does W Lane accept?
- American Express
What is the W Lane returns policy?
W Lane accepts change of mind returns within 30 days of delivery. Your items must be returned unworn, unwashed and in their original condition to be accepted. The cost of return shipping is covered by W Lane.
Ask an Expert