Trade over 140 currencies with no fees using Vorto Trading.
Vorto Trading provides a fast, seamless and professional money transfer service for private and corporate clients. Clients can trade in over 140 global currencies, including all the major denominations. As the minimum transfer amount required is GBP£4,000 or equivalent, this service suits people who want to make larger foreign exchange transfers.
Vorto Trading exchange rates
As Vorto Trading is a specialist international money transfer service, it offers competitive exchange rates that are often much better than those offered by the big banks. Exchange rates are updated constantly to reflect market conditions. Clients can request quotes for up-to-date exchange rates via the online portal.
How much does it cost to transfer money?
Vorto Trading specialises in large international transaction sums, and consequently there are no transaction fees. Instead, Vorto Trading makes money by charging a commission on top of the real exchange rate. The real exchange rate, also referred to as the mid-market rate, is the rate that providers use when buying and selling currency between each other. Consider this to be the wholesale exchange rate.
In order to make money Vorto Trading charge a slight commission on the exchange rate when quoting consumers, which is why the exchange rate you receive will be slightly less competitive than the ‘real exchange rate’. However, the commission charged on the exchange rate is often much lower than the commissions charged by the banks.
Minimum transfer amount and available countries
Trading with the company is designed for private and corporate clients that need to send large amounts of money internationally; it is not an appropriate option for a one-off transfer to a friend or family member. The minimum amount required for a transaction is GBP£4,000, or equivalent. There is no maximum transfer limit.
You can trade 140 currencies including, but not limited to:
What types of transfer can you carry out?
Vorto allows clients to make transactions over the phone or online, and has the following product options available:
- Spot trade: A spot transfer allows clients to book a trade on the day and pay within two days.
- Fixed forward: This option enables clients to fix a rate on the day, and take delivery on a set date up to two years in advance.
- Window forward: This works in a similar way to a fixed forward trade; however, the currency can be used within a set period of time rather than by a fixed date, giving clients more flexibility.
- Market orders: Clients can lock in their desired rate and Vorto will execute the trade as soon as the exchange rate is available.
Pros and cons of using Vorto Trading
- No transfer fees
- 140 currencies available
- Various transfer products available including market orders and spot transfers
- Minimum transfer amount is GBP£4,000
Registration and transfer process
You can register for an account in a few simple steps by clicking the “Go to site” link on this page.
- Register. Once you’ve been redirected to Vorto Trading’s website, you can register online for free within minutes.
- Verification. You’ll need to provide your personal details when registering, including your Australian residential address and proof of identity. Vorto will then verify your details.
- Meet your specialist. Once your account is verified, you’ll be introduced to an online Vorto Trading specialist who will be able to help with your first transfer, or any questions you may have.
When your account is set up and you’re ready to make a transfer, you can do so by following these steps:
- Book your trade. Via the online portal or over the phone, book your transfer including how much you want to send and when you want it to be sent. Vorto will provide a quote for your approval, including the exchange rate for the trade.
- Send the money. You then need to send the money to Vorto Trading, which will go to a separate client account. You can send money directly from your bank account, but you cannot pay in cash.
- Enter recipient information. You then need to tell Vorto where you want your currency to be sent, including the bank account details of the recipient.
- Transfer complete. Vorto Trading will securely send your currency to the recipient on your required date, usually arriving in your recipient's account within one business day.
If you believe Vorto Trading is the right service for your money transfer needs, click the “Go to site” button at the top of this page. You’ll be securely redirected to Vorto Trading’s site where you can open an account for free, with no obligation to make a trade.