Vogue Fashion’s Night In 2020: Deals, dates and events
The 11-day shopping event will see major discounts from all your favourite brands plus a series of virtual events.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has resulted in the cancellation of many major events this year, including Fashion Weeks around the world. This fact isn't stopping Vogue Australia though, with the company today kicking off its first-ever Fashion's Night In.
In partnership with American Express, Vogue Australia will host an 11-day shopping event that runs until 1 November. The new format will include a range of virtual events, plus a huge selection of deals from popular fashion, beauty and homewares brands.
In addition, American Express will provide card members with an exclusive offer that can be redeemed over the course of the shopping event. Members who spend $100 or more online (in one or more transactions) at participating Vogue American Express Fashion's Night In retailers will receive one $25 credit back to help stimulate the retail industry.
Best Vogue Fashion's Night In deals
Tons of stores are set to participate in the Vogue Fashion's Night In sales, with online deals dropping throughout the event. Some of the offers that are already up and running include:
- David Jones: AMEX members get 30% off selected men's and women's fashion, shoes and accessories + non-members get 20% off (22 October only)
- Coach: 20% off selected styles (22 October only)
- Aje.: Free Minessey Clay Mask Exploration Set with every online order (22 October only)
- Dangerfield: 20-60% off everything sitewide
- Jack London: 20-60% off selected styles
- Ally Fashion: 50% off
- Van Heusen: 50% off all business shirts and casual wear
- Ted Baker: Up to 50% off
- Calvin Klein: Extra 50% off already reduced styles
- Katies: Up to 50% off new season
- Autograph: 50% off new season
- Review: 30% off occasion dresses + 20% off day dresses
- W Lane: 30% off new season styles
- Bras N Things: 30% off selected sleepwear + 20% off selected solutions
- Florsheim Shoes: 25% off storewide
- Tommy Hilfiger: 25% off full price styles
- Kate Spade: 20% off selected styles
- Dotti: 30% off everything
- Kookai: 30% off activewear and loungewear
- Portmans: 30% off full-priced styles
- Bondi Born: 30% off selected styles + complimentary hand-woven beach towel with orders over $250
- Ginger & Smart: 25% off selected styles
- We Are Kindred: 25% off selected styles
- Strandbags: 25% off handbags and women's wallets
- Viktoria + Woods: 20% off selected styles
- SHEIKE: 20% off
- Marcs: 20% off full priced styles
Which events will take place over Vogue Fashion's Night In?
At least six free virtual events will be available throughout the festival. These include:
- Sustainable wardrobe overhaul: How to minimise harm in your closet (23 October 2020, 7pm)
- Sleep, stress and skin masterclass hosted by Estee Lauder (26 October 2020, 7pm)
- GQ Wardrobe hosted by Boss (27 October 2020, 7pm)
- Vaefni trends masterclass hosted by H&M (28 October 2020, 7pm)
- Meet the Australian designers hosted by Nivea (29 October 2020, 7pm)
- David Jones virtual runway presented by American Express (30 October 2020, 5.15pm)
Each of the looks presented on the David Jones runway will be available to shop online immediately, making the event one to watch.
To find out more about the virtual events, you can head to the Vogue Fashion's Night In hub.
Main image: Instagram user vogueaustralia