You can now bundle Norton security products with your Vodafone mobile bill
Best of all, you can try out any of Norton's products for two months free of charge.
It's no secret that the Internet is a dangerous place. Scams have come a long way from the hokey Nigerian Prince emails of yesteryear, and even the most tech-savvy computer users can quickly find themselves unwittingly haunted by malware or locked out of their online accounts.
Digital security firm Norton has long provided protection against the nastier elements of the World Wide Web with its range of subscription-based software tools. If you've wanted to sign up for protection in the past, though, you've had to fork out for a full year right from the get-go – a steep investment if you're not certain that Norton is the right product for you.
Thanks to Vodafone, though, that's no longer the case. The Internet and mobile provider today announced a new partnership with Norton that allows Vodafone customers to purchase monthly Norton subscriptions using the Pay With Vodafone feature. Pay With Vodafone simply lets you charge subscription services like Spotify, and now Norton, to your existing Vodafone bill, saving you the hassle of setting up a separate direct debit.
More importantly, this new method of subscribing to Norton allows you to cancel or change your subscription whenever you like, without forfeiting the upfront cost of a 12-month subscription.
Four of Norton's key security products are currently available through Pay With Vodafone:
- Norton Security: For $9.99 a month, Norton Security provides protection against viruses and other online dangers on up to five devices, whether they be PC, Mac or mobile.
- Norton Mobile Security: For $2.99 a month, Norton Mobile Security protects up to three mobile devices running either iOS or Android.
- Norton Family Premier: For $4.49 a month, Norton Family Premier adds parental controls to your children's devices, letting you monitor their Internet activities and protect them from certain types of content.
- Norton Wi-Fi Privacy: For $8.99 a month, Norton Wi-Fi Privacy secures your online activities when you're connected to a public Wi-Fi network.
Even better, if you're a current post-paid or mobile broadband customer with Vodafone or you're considering becoming one, you don't need to spend a cent to take Norton for a spin. Right now, you can test out any of Norton's services through Pay With Vodafone for free for two months, with no commitments after that two months is up.
To take advantage of this offer, existing customers should head on over to Vodafone's Norton sign-up page and add their desired service to their Vodafone bill. Meanwhile, if this offer has piqued your interest in joining Vodafone as a new customer, check out the provider's post-paid mobile plans in the table below:
- Telstra’s EOFY sale: Up to $300 off brand new 5G phones
- Circles.Life’s new Samsung Galaxy S21 phone plans: How do they compare?
- Click Frenzy™ Mayhem 2021: Our favourite phone and mobile deals
- Telcos have left thousands of Aussie customers out of pocket: Are you next?
- Score $300 off Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus from Telstra — But you’ll have to hurry