Vodafone lets you pay your iPhone X off over 12, 24 or 36 months.
Vodafone's iPhone X pricing, stands apart from the other telcos offering the flagship Apple handset in that Vodafone doesn't bundle the handset in with a mobile plan contract. Instead, it offers interest-free repayments on the outright purchase of the phone over a 12, 24 or 36-month period, with a month-to-month SIM plan added to the monthly cost.
That means you're free to leave at any time, just paying out the remainder of your handset costs. It also means that Vodafone could be a good match for a low-cost outright handset if you're happy to pay for a single month's entry-level plan pricing, although the flip side of that is that you don't see quite the same level of subsidies as you would with a traditional plan.
Should you buy the iPhone X?
The iPhone X is the best iPhone Apple has produced to date, and the most radical reinvention of the platform in years, but it's not the iPhone most people should buy. Read more…
Customers who opt for plans $60 and above on 24 or 36-month contracts will receive a direct cut in their handset repayment prices, with a $2/month cut on 24-month terms and a $1.50/month cut on 36-month terms.
Vodafone's mobile plans typically come with large monthly data allowances, with the ability to choose between plans that offer extra data or Qantas Frequent Flyer points as a bonus for signing up.
- Vodafone’s 4.9G network promises improved speeds, but it’s not quite 5G yet
- Vodafone kicks off special data plans for the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- You can now bundle Norton security products with your Vodafone mobile bill
- Go big with 18GB of mobile data for just $20 with Vodafone
- Get 15.5GB of mobile data for just $25 with Vodafone’s latest pre-paid offer