Go big with 18GB of mobile data for just $20 with Vodafone
Save 50% on Vodafone's Data Combo plan, but only for a limited time.
What does $20 get you these days? A single movie ticket? A decent lunch at a budget restaurant? Half a week's worth of petrol, if you're lucky? How about 18GB of juicy mobile data for catching up on the news, keeping up with the social media goss and streaming your favourite Netflix shows on your morning commute?
Thanks to Vodafone, you can turn that $20 note burning a hole in your pocket into something truly useful. For a limited time, the telco is slashing the price of its $40 Data Combo prepaid plan in half. Not only that, new Vodafone customers also get a bonus 9GB of data on their first three recharges, boosting the usual 9GB data cap up to an impressive 18GB.
Along with the discounted price and double data, the Data Combo plan also includes unlimited standard national calls and text, letting you chat away to your heart's content. The plan also benefits from Vodafone's extended 35-day expiry, meaning you're getting even more bang for your buck than on a typical 30-day plan.
You'll want to act fast to take advantage of this cut-price deal, as it's only running until 28 February. For more details on the offer, check out the table below:
- Telstra’s EOFY sale: Up to $300 off brand new 5G phones
- Circles.Life’s new Samsung Galaxy S21 phone plans: How do they compare?
- Click Frenzy™ Mayhem 2021: Our favourite phone and mobile deals
- Telcos have left thousands of Aussie customers out of pocket: Are you next?
- Score $300 off Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus from Telstra — But you’ll have to hurry