Vodafone announces Galaxy Note9 plan pricing
Vodafone's handset repayment terms mean you can get the 512GB model for under $100 a month with 40GB of data over three years.
Hot off the back of the Samsung Galaxy Note9 announcement at Unpacked in New York, Vodafone has confirmed its pre-order plans for the new Samsung phone.
As part of the pre-order period, which starts on 10 August and runs until the device officially goes on sale on 24 August, Vodafone will offer the 512GB variant for the price of the 128GB.
For a full rundown of Vodafone's pre-order pricing, see the tables below, though given this is the pre-order offer, expect to see the 512GB model's plans to go up once the phone actually goes on sale on 24 August.
- Oppo’s Find X will cost $1,099 in Australia
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8, Samsung Note8 and Pixel 2 XL
- Alcatel 1C review: Excellent value for a budget handset
- Samsung users get early access to Fortnite’s Android Beta
- Optus offers free storage upgrades with its Samsung Galaxy Note9 pre-orders