Vodafone's handset repayment terms mean you can get the 512GB model for under $100 a month with 40GB of data over three years.
Hot off the back of the Samsung Galaxy Note9 announcement at Unpacked in New York, Vodafone confirmed its pre-order plans for the new Samsung phone.
As part of the pre-order period, which began on 10 August 2018 and ran until the device officially went on sale on 24 August 2018, Vodafone offered the 512GB variant for the price of the 128GB.
For a full rundown of Vodafone's current plan pricing for the Samsung Galaxy Note9, check out the table above.
- Belkin BOOST↑UP Wireless Charging Dock for iPhone + Apple Watch review: Convenience at a serious cost
- This week’s bargain phones: How cheap can you score a recent Apple iPhone?
- This week’s bargain phones: eBay goes mobile with its latest deals
- Samsung to unveil the Galaxy S10 on 21 February
- Telstra will have Australia’s first 5G mobile phones