Vodafone EOFY deals: Up to $1,000 off Galaxy Z Fold3, S22, iPhone 12 and more
Vodafone is pairing phone discounts with some sweet trade-in offers on your old tech.
Vodafone is the first of the big 3 telcos to announce its EOFY offers and its deals don't disappoint.
Let's not waste any time, these are some of the strongest deals available from today:
- Save $300 on Samsung Galaxy S22 – now $949
- Save $300 on Samsung Galaxy S22+ – now $1,249
- Save $300 on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – now $1,549
- Save $330 on iPhone 12 – now $869 + bonus $270 trade-up credit for iPhone XR 256GB
- Save $200 on iPhone 11 – now $649
- Save $500 on Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G – now $1,999 + $500 bonus trade-in credit
- Save $300 on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G – now $1,199
- Get double data on the $40 Lite plan
- Remember: Sale ends on 30 June 2022.
Take a closer look at Vodafone's EOFY deals
Vodafone offers 12-, 24- and 36-month repayment plans for handsets.
To give you an idea of starting costs, we've used the base model for each phone, the 36-month repayment period and paired it with Vodafone's cheapest $40 mobile plan.
So long as you're not after the latest Apple device, the iPhone 12 will suit you just fine. It is a sturdy model with decent battery life and a price you'd expect for a slightly older model:
- $24.13 per month (save $330.12 off RRP)
- With a minimum total cost of $868.68
- Plus $270 bonus trade-up credit for iPhone XR 256GB or later models
Where the Z Fold feels alien, the ZFlip will no doubt feel familiar in the hands of many. It's got the power (and screen size) of a modern-day smartphone paired with a retro flip feel. It's available from:
- $33.29 per month (save $300.24 off RRP)
- With a minimum total cost of $1,198.44
Samsung Galaxy A33 5G
The A-series might not be as well known as the S series but the A33 is excellent value if you're after a smartphone from a premier brand but not interested in the flagship models. It can be yours from:
- $13.85 per month (save $100.08 off RRP)
- With a minimum total cost of $498.60
Samsung Galaxy A13
The A13 is firmly on the more affordable end of the scale compared to Samsung's flagship models. Prices start from:
- $2 per month when you stay connected for 36 months (save 226.80 off RRP)
- With a minimum total cost of $72
Double data offer extended
Earlier this month Vodafone dropped a bonus data deal on its $40 Lite plans now with 80GB (instead of 40GB) you can pair it with a device or choose it as a SIM only plan.
The offer is available to new and existing customers (conditions apply). Read more about it here.
There's also a whole bunch of Samsung, TCL and Motorola prepaid phones on offer from 1 June 2022 including:
- $30 off the TCL 305 4G in Atlantic Grey + $30 Starter Pack included
- $40 off Pocket Wi-Fi + $50 Starter Pack included
- $50 off Samsung Galaxy A13 4G in Black + $30 Starter Pack included
- $50 off Motorola E7 in Grey + $40 Starter Pack included
- $50 off Samsung Galaxy A12 in Black + $40 Starter Pack included
Plus, discounts on select Prepaid Plus Starter Packs such as:
- Vodafone's Prepaid Plus Starter Pack for $14 instead of $40 (save $26)
- Vodafone's long-expiry 12-month Prepaid Plus Starter Pack for $150 instead of $250 (save $100)