Discover how you can rack up bonus Frequent Flyer Points with your Vodafone plan.
The Qantas Frequent Flyer partnership with Vodafone allows customers to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer Points on phone plan payments. Qantas Frequent Flyers can now earn up to 15,000 Qantas Points when connecting, renewing or upgrading online to a new 24 month Qantas Red Plan with Vodafone.
If your business belongs to the Qantas Business Rewards program, you can also earn Acquire Points when signing up to Qantas Business Red plans with Vodafone.
How many Qantas Points can I earn with Vodafone?
The partnership allows Qantas Frequent Flyer members and Aquire members to benefit from a one-time reward of Qantas Points or Aquire Points across three Vodafone 24 month Qantas Red plans or Qantas Business Red plans:
- $80 per month: 4000 points
- $100 per month: 5000 points
- $130 per month: 7500 points
If you apply online rather than in-store, you can also stand to double your points. Customers who sign up online will earn:
- $80 per month: 8000 points
- $100 per month: 10,000 points
- $130 per month: 15,000 points
Members can also earn points on connection, renewal or upgrade of Qantas Red SIM only and Shared Plans.
How can I earn Qantas points on other everyday expenses?
While this partnership has re-opened doors for Qantas Frequent Flyers to earn points on their phone plan, the amount you can earn isn’t particularly high and the one-off allocation restricts how many points you can earn in the long run. If you’re not with Vodafone or are looking for other ways to maximise your points every day, compare some of these options below:
- Flights. The most obvious way to maximise Qantas Points is by flying with Qantas and its partners. You can earn more points by flying in Premium Economy, Business or First class and will move up Qantas’ membership tiers as you earn more points.
- Shopping. Shop with Qantas’ hundreds of partners and earn points on everyday purchases with supermarkets such as Woolworths and online stores such as the Qantas Store. You can also earn points on special occasions such as when you travel and book accommodation and car rentals with Qantas partners.
- Credit cards. If you have a Qantas Frequent Flyer credit card, you can earn points on everyday eligible purchases. Some credit cards also allow you to earn up to 75,000 bonus Qantas Points when you sign up and meet a set spend within a particular period.
While the Qantas and Vodafone partnership means that you can (once again) earn Qantas Points on your phone costs, it’s not the most valuable way you can maximise your points. Consider your spending habits and explore the different ways you can kickstart your points balance on everyday expenses.