Apply for an online payday loan from anywhere in Australia and get a quote in minutes.
A payday loan can help you get through different kinds of situations, but choosing the right lender can be a challenge. Fortunately, you can turn to a loan matching service such as Viva Payday Loans to do the groundwork for you.
Viva Payday Loans is one of the trading names of Pingtree PTY Ltd, a company based in Queensland. It makes use of the latest in technology to match borrowers with suitable lenders, and it doesn't charge any fees for doing so.
You can turn to Viva Payday Loans to get a loan of $200 to $2,000, with the loan terms varying between 14 to 30 days.
How do loans from Viva Payday Loans work?
You have to meet some basic eligibility criteria to apply for a loan through Viva Payday Loans. Decide how much you want to borrow, and once you submit your application you can expect to find out the decision within minutes.
After Viva Payday Loans matches your application with a suitable lender you get details of the loan through the contract, which you have to accept to move forward. Once this happens, the lender will transfer the approved funds into your bank account electronically.
Compare Other Short Term Loans
Whilst we don't compare Viva Payday Loans directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
Features of a loan from Viva Payday Loans
If you’re thinking about getting a payday loan from Viva, take some time to review the following:
- Quick process. Submitting your application takes around five to 10 minutes, and you can expect to find out about its status within two minutes. Once you accept the loan’s contract, the lender can transfer the approved funds in as little as 15 minutes.
- Use money for any purpose. What you choose to do with the proceeds of the loan is up to you. Borrowers use funds for medical emergencies, paying bills, making down payments, taking vacations and getting by temporary setbacks.
- Bad credit is okay. Poor or bad creditworthiness has a detrimental effect on your ability to get credit. Luckily, you can turn to Viva to get a payday loan even if your credit history isn’t perfect. What’s important is that you have a steady job and display an ability to repay the amount you want to borrow.
- No collateral. Viva loans are unsecured, so you don’t have to provide any form of collateral.
- Minimal groundwork. By applying with Viva Payday Loans you don’t have to carry out extensive research to find a suitable lender.
Fees and charges
The Viva Payday Loans website gives you a fair indication of what your loan might end up costing through its quick estimate calculator. This calculator lets you choose varying loan amounts and loan terms, telling you how much you’ll have to pay as interest.
The interest that payday lenders in Australia charge cannot exceed 4% per month for loans of less then $2,000, but they can charge one-off loan establishment fees of 20%. If you borrow $200 for 31 days and the lender charges a $40 establishment fee, you’ll end up repaying around $248. If you borrow $500 for a month and the lender charges a $100 establishment fee, you’ll have to repay around $620.
If you don’t pay your loan off by its scheduled due date, you may be subject to additional fees and charges, details of which you can find in your loan contract.
How do you apply for a payday loan from Viva Payday Loans?
Click on the “Go to Site” button to apply for a payday loan through Viva, but make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You’re at least 18 years old
- You’re an Australian citizen, a legal resident or have a valid immigration status
- You have a verifiable source of steady income, and not more than 50% of the total should come from Centrelink benefits
- You should have an Australian bank account that allows direct debits and credits (cases of tourists are subject to exception)
Keep the following handy to complete the application:
- A valid photo identification document such as your driver’s license, passport, voter ID, state license or proof of age card
- Your Medicare card number
- Document to verify your address which can include a utility bill, a rent deed or a house registration certificate
- Bank statements for the last three months
Make sure you compare your options before applying to ensure you're getting the right loan for your needs.