Send a clear and classic message on a postcard from Vistaprint.
Trends come and go, consumers are fickle and competition is tough, but when it comes to sending a message there is something timelessly appealing and personal about a postcard.
Save on postcards with Vistaprint and finder.com.au
It’s easy to make your own stamp on the postcard world and stand out from the crowd by using a classic postcard to send a message or by adding one to your marketing package.
Vistaprint is a leader in low-cost, high-quality printed materials perfect for small business campaigns. It offers great deals on printed marketing packages, direct mailing and website hosting. When you order a Vistaprint postcard you can take advantage of even further discounts made available on finder.com.au.
How to create a postcard with Vistaprint
- Choose a style: standard or oversized.
- Browse hundreds of designs in Vistaprint’s in-house studio, upload your own complete design or just click ‘Appoint a Designer’ to get help with your final product from graphic-design professionals from all over the world.
- Customise both sides of your postcard with your logo, message or images.
- Review your designs carefully.
- Choose the amount you want to order.
- Choose the paper for your postcards: glossy, premium glossy or 100 per cent recycled.
- Add personalised envelopes or leave your postcards as they are.
- Make use of Vistaprint’s business packages and order matching printed material or merchandise. You can also take advantage of great offers on website hosting, Facebook page building tools and email marketing campaigns.
- Enter your mailing address and order. Remember: if you are using Vistaprint’s mailing service your cards must meet USPS sizing standards.
- That’s it! Sit and back wait for your beautiful postcards to arrive.
|Wine postcardThis postcard is perfect to market your winery or restaurant, or if you’re travelling, to let your relatives or friends know of the great time you’re having.||Construction postcardThe construction industry isn’t known for unique marketing touches like this postcard, so stand out from the crowd.||Hair salon postcardThis creative postcard is a great way for a hair salon or beauty business to market themselves.|
|Sun postcardThis postcard evokes feelings of fun and the outdoors, which is great for a company hosting an outdoors event.||Horse racing postcardIf you deal with animals or horse racing this postcard could be an elegant way to increase your business through marketing.||Upload your own designIf you already have a design ready, simply upload and know that your postcards will be printed in a professional quality.|
Save with some of Vistaprints top offers and promos:
Why Vistaprint for your postcards?
Online printing shop Vistaprint is built around the idea that just because you need a relatively low quantity of printed material doesn’t mean you should sacrifice quality or pay more. Advanced patented technologies slash production costs, resulting in savings that are passed on to customers.
Whether you want to immortalise a memory, make an announcement, remind your customers about an offer or launch a new brand image, it’s easy with Vistaprint to create memorable, professional and high-impact postcards.
Vistaprint’s competitive pricing, package deals and business services are made for the small business owner. Its postcard mailing service, for example, will even address and mail your postcards for you when you send 250 or more, saving you hours of time and plenty of money on postage costs.
Vistaprint has printing solutions for businesses large and small, offering branding solutions and tools for direct marketing, brand and image creation, as well as co-branding options for employees or contractors.
In the studio: how to customise your postcards
Vistaprint’s simple design program offers a helping hand if graphic design is not your forte. There are hundreds of templates to choose from and over 70,000 stock images.
If you are a graphics wiz and you have your design ready to go, simply upload and order with one click. You can also mix and match. Any design you choose is able to be customised in the Vistaprint online studio.
Add any text or images you like and adjust the layout easily with drag-and-drop editing tools. If you don’t have a logo but would like to create one, there’s an option for that in the online studio too.
Don’t forget about the reverse side of your postcard. Vistaprint has an option for full colour on both sides of your postcards. If you are using an image or a photograph you made yourself, remember to think about the light and leave enough space around the edges to crop.
Postcards: the perfect marketing tool
Recent research conducted by Millward Brown suggests that printed material creates a more emotional, memorable response than virtual material. Here are some tips for making postcards that speak to people:
- Keep it simple. Everybody knows this one, but its a classic case of easier said than done. Pick one theme or message for your postcards, stick to it and keep the graphic design uncluttered.
- Let the things you don’t say speak for you. Choices of layout, colour and paper type speak volumes about your brand. For example, if your company is seen as being ecologically aware, you can choose to print on 100 per cent recycled paper. Your message might be about a new offer, but the paper choice reminds people about your environmental values.
- Think big. Bigger is generally better, especially if you are going to be mailing out your postcards. Larger sizes are less likely to get lost in bundles of envelopes or catalogues and end up in the bin.
- Build your mailing list with care. Don’t waste money trying to target people who will never become customers.
- Make a work of art. Pay homage to the classy beginnings of the postcard. They are iconic today because they were originally beautiful, decorative and personal—hand-held artworks to be treasured and admired. Visually pleasing images live forever.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses. If you feel your that your graphic skills are non-existent, get some help from a designer or use a template that has been created by an expert. You can always add your own style with logos, pictures and images, but you will know that your postcard will have the high-impact it should.
- Take advantage of package deals, offers and coupons. Save money whenever and wherever you can.
Postcard fun facts:
First printed and circulated in 1840, postcards enjoyed a rapid development thanks to the fast evolution of our need to communicate. They introduced a cost-effective, practical and fast method for doing so, allowing people to send concise, simple and tailored messages to others who were worlds away.
During the last 200 years, the changing images on postcards have reflected a changing society. They’ve featured works of art which provided not only a new form of income for the starving artists of the day but shared new art movements and social trends, as well as showcased important historical moments and images that were windows into exotic cultures that to most were impossible to imagine or experience.
Technological advancements in the 20th century allowed postcards to be printed in high-quality detail and photographic images became more widely used. By the latter part of the 20th century postcards established themselves as the icons they are today, holding their appeal and sentiment even as we strode into the digital age.
Why shop for Vistaprint on finder.com.au?
finder.com.au has fantastic exclusive offers on Vistaprint’s products and packages. Enter a promotional code during checkout to save even more on your postcards and marketing material and do it all from the comfort of your own home. Shopping through finder.com.au is easy and secure and lets you save both time and money.
The humble postcard had lost none of its appeal and has even made a smooth transition into the 21st century. Vistaprint lets you send a message that is targeted, effective and memorable.