Attract potential customers everywhere you go with custom Vistaprint car door magnets that carry your company logo.
Magnets have been part of our lives for thousands of years with early civilisations, such as the Greeks and the Chinese, having been the first people to encounter this force. The legend of the shepherd Magnes who was herding his sheep in Northern Greece is the first of many stories about the first human encounter with magnets.
Vistaprint promo codes and discount vouchers for August 2018
How to use Vistaprint car door magnets for your business
- Today, businesses have become very competitive and people are quickly coming up with new ways to ensure that they attract and keep their business afloat. You might be wondering how something as simple as car door magnets can help you in your business strategies. Here are a few reasons that would enlighten you as to why you should include car door magnets in this year's business marketing techniques.
- Advertising. Every business needs to get their name and services out there and this is where advertising comes in. Car door magnets make for a great way to let people out there know your business services and how to locate you. You will get to reach people other forms of advertising may not let you do and you can be happy knowing that every minute you spend driving is every minute spent to promote your business.
- Saves money. If you are looking for a way to save on your expenses without cutting down on your marketing then car door magnets are exactly what you need. Compared to other marketing strategies, Vistaprint car door magnets are cheap and versatile.
- Appealing to customers. Vistaprint gives you the chance to design your own car door magnets, which means you can choose something tasteful that will attract the customers you are targeting. Car door magnets have also been proven to leave a lasting impression so your business information will not be far away from your potential clientele.
Needless to say, Vistaprint car door magnets are essential for every business. Whether you own have a small or a big company, car door magnets from Vistaprint can get your name out there.
Our favourite Vistaprint Car Door Magnets
Car Door Magnet - Construction and Trade from Vistaprint
Let your truck or delivery van do the marketing for you whether you are at a construction site or in traffic. This Vistaprint car door magnet gives you the chance to give your contact details to potential customers who can contact you later on.View details
Car Door Magnet - Automotive Transportation from Vistaprint
If you are in the business of selling cars, why not get your car to advertise your business by using Vistaprint car door magnets. You can include your business name, contacts and the type of cars you sell, as well as other important details.View details
Car Door Magnets - Home Maintenance and Improvement from Vistaprint
Get to potential customers as you drive around by advertising your home cleaning services using Vistaprint car door magnets. With your contact information and services offered included in the magnet, you are sure to get your business out there and be bound to increase your client base.View details
Car Door Magnets - Beauty, Massage and Spa from Vistaprint
Advertise your spa business by sharing the services you offer and your contact information as you drive around. You can add pictures of your spa or beauty salon for a more personal touch.View details
How to customise car door magnets
- Vistaprint offers you the chance to customise your own car door magnets without any hassle. Here are the steps to follow to get you that car door design you want.
- Follow our secure link which will take you to the Vistaprint homepage where you will get to see all the products. In the section for magnets, click on car door magnets.
- Choose whether you want to upload your own design or browse the available selection of car door magnet designs already in file.
- Upload your design then continue with your purchase by filling in your shipping details. You can also start with a blank template after clicking on the option to browse designs. Proceed to advanced editing which will give you more design options.
- Enter your business details in the boxes on the left. To change their size or move them, all you need to do is click on the text. The editing tools will help you change the text colour, font and size of the text. Just drag the text using the cursor.
- To add an image, click on 'AdvancedEditing' and go to the image icon at the top of the page. Choose your photo or art and upload the image. You can easily crop or scale it to fit the magnet size.
- Make any extra editing changes you might want and move around the text and image to get the perfect design you are looking for. If you are happy with the outcome, check the box for online proof approval and go to the next step.
There you have it - your very own customised car door magnet which will take only around three minutes to complete.
Current deals and specials
The history of magnets
The name magnet is from a Greek word which translates to 'stone from Magnesia', the place where people first came into contact with magnetism. As it was a new force, magnetism was shrouded in superstition and mystery for years with people believing it to possess healing powers and even the ability to send evil spirits away. Others believed that islands purely made of lodestones were responsible for sinking ships in the sea and Archimedes is even thought to have used lodestones to sink enemy ships by removing the iron nails that held them together. It was later discovered that magnets always pointed a north-south direction when shaped into a needle shape and floated on water. This led to the invention of the first compass.
As the years progressed, people continued to learn more about magnets and the earliest 'scientific' documentation of magnetism was in 1269 by Peregrinus & Gilbert Peter Peregrinus. In 1600, William Gilbert performed experiments which resulted in significant progress in the field of magnetism. He discovered that beating of wrought iron could be used on magnets and that heating destroyed magnetism. The connection of electricity and magnetism was made by Hans Christian (1820) and James Clerk Maxwell (1862), which led to more understanding of the force of magnetism. Currently, magnets are used in diverse fields, like medicine, information, electronics and many more. It has also been shown that some birds and insects have a magnetic sense of direction. We can also use magnets in a modern way, whether it be personal or business, with Vistaprint magnets.
Why shop at finder.com.au for Vistaprint car door magnets?
At finder.com.au, we understand the need to be cost effective and we have taken it upon ourselves to make sure that your car door magnet purchases will not drain your wallet. As you purchase your magnet today, it is important to remember that the cost of the Vistaprint car door magnets will change depending on the size of the magnet and the size of your order. Your choice of shipping and the use of any coupons and discounts will also play a big role in determining your total purchase cost.
Looking to buy your custom prints now? Grab a Vistaprint Promo Code now and start your order