Visit the Big Apple, aka New York City, from $996 return
Climb the Statue of Liberty, catch a show on Broadway and so much more.
New York City is where dreams are made, and if your dream is to visit (or revisit), then you won't have to break the bank to get there.
Flights are now on sale from $996 return when departing from Melbourne and you have your choice of season to visit from winter (1 February - 31 March) or spring (21 April - 19 June 2019).
At these prices, you'll be travelling 3-star full-service on China Eastern.
Flights are also available from other major cities with fares starting at $1,063 from Sydney and $1,699 return from Adelaide.
Flights can be booked through Flight Centre online now.
This sale is available until seats sell out.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Good. You know you're onto a good deal when flights to New York fall under $1,000, which they have here. You can't really do much better.
- Airline: Good. You might not have heard of it before, but China Eastern if a 3-star airline often praised for its service, food, drinks and value for money.
- Travel time: Good. All flights include a stopover in China. If you like, you can extend your layover to up to 24-hours and see the city under the free transit-visa agreement.
- Weather: Good. While not peak season, book flights in April and June and you can see the city in the bloom of spring or catch February and March flights for possible late flurries and quieter streets.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?