Visa Entertainment and Mastercard Priceless Cities Card Exclusives
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Access presale concert tickets, exclusive competitions and discounts with your Visa or Mastercard.
Did you know that you can access exclusive entertainment offers when shopping with a Visa or Mastercard? With Visa Entertainment and Mastercard Priceless Cities (previously Mastercard Applause), you can access everything from exclusive presale tickets for upcoming concerts to VIP retail sales, travel promotions and dining perks.
If you’re already using a Visa or Mastercard debit, credit or prepaid card, you may as well enjoy the entertainment perks that come with it. Use this guide to compare what’s on offer, weigh up the benefits and costs and find out how you can get more from your card.
What are the benefits of Visa Entertainment and Mastercard Priceless Cities?
Visa Entertainment is an offshoot of Visa Offers + Perks and is designed to cater specifically for your entertainment needs. Mastercard Priceless Cities is a similar program designed to provide a range of benefits for cardholders. Both programs partner with major brands and companies to offer ticket specials, travel promotions, unique experiences and exclusive offers across a range of lifestyle categories including shopping, wining and dining. By visiting the relevant Visa Offers + Perks or Mastercard Priceless Cities websites or subscribing as a member, you can take advantage of exclusive offers that come with your card.
Visa Entertainment partners include Ticketek, Event Cinemas, Village Cinemas and The Walt Disney Company. Some of the offers you can take advantage of with a Visa card include:
- Exclusive pre-sale ticket offers. With Visa Entertainment, you can book concert and theatre tickets before their general release to the public.
- Exclusive events. Access special events like movie previews exclusive to Visa Entertainment members.
- Discounted prices. Get tickets for cheaper with Visa’s dollars-off offers or percentage discounts, e.g. $10 off or 50% discount.
- Last minute offers. Visa Entertainment sometimes puts out last minute deals for concerts and events at short notice.
- Product offers. There are periodic promotions on movies, books, CDs and home entertainment products.
- Competitions. Enter competitions to win freebies such as new-release DVDs or ticket passes. It can be as easy as answering a question to enter the draw.
You can also visit the Pay with Visa website to find more Visa travel, shopping and dining perks if you have a Visa card.
Visa Credit Cards Comparison
Mastercard Priceless Cities
Mastercard's Priceless Cities program provides unique offers for a range of locations around the world, including Sydney, New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore and Bangkok. Mastercard Priceless Cities separates its promotions into four key categories:
- Dining deals. These offers include exclusive tours and dining experiences at award-winning restaurants, opportunities to meet world famous chefs, priority seating and complimentary glasses of wine.
- Entertainment offers. Enjoy exclusive premium ticket pricing for stage productions, savings on local and international attractions, and other random delights like golf trips, yachting adventures or mixology classes – whatever tickles your fancy.
- Shop and save. Attend private champagne receptions at boutiques and enjoy discounts off your purchases at VIP sales, or have your own personal stylist take you on a shopping tour for the day with these offers.
- Travel in style. Receive complimentary room upgrades and enjoy club level access with free buffet breakfasts, afternoon tea and canapes, or get a special price on spa packages or luxury retreat packages involving romantic private dinners and sunset experiences.
Mastercard Credit Cards Comparison
How can I sign up for Visa Entertainment or Mastercard Priceless Cities?
Visa Entertainment offers are available to all Visa debit, credit and prepaid cardholders in Australia. Simply go to the Visa Entertainment website and sign up. No points or waiting periods apply, and you may immediately start purchasing any of the offers, as long as you use your Visa card. To stay informed, sign up for monthly email updates or follow Visa Entertainment on Facebook.
Mastercard Priceless Cities
Priceless Cities offers and promotions are available exclusively to Mastercard cardholders. To take advantage of these deals, visit the Priceless Cities webpage and register for an account with your Mastercard. You will be required to enter the first eight digits of your card number for verification purposes. You may also register more than one Mastercard. To receive regular information about new offers, sign up for email updates and the monthly newsletter.
Other factors to consider
Here are some factors you may wish to consider before taking advantage of your Visa or Mastercard offers:
- Spending. Both of these programs give you exclusive offers, but there may be a spending requirement involved. For example, a hotel deal may require that you book a three-night stay in order to get a fourth night free. Make sure you factor this into your budget before choosing a deal.
- Limited offers. These deals are usually only available for a limited time or for a limited number of people, so you may need to make a quick decision or risk missing out if you see something of interest.
- Additional fees. Booking fees and potential interest charges may apply depending on the offer and the card you use to pay.
- Other rewards programs and complimentary extras. You may already have free access to some of these benefits via your card rewards program or another loyalty program, in which case you wouldn’t even need to pay for them.
Visa Entertainment and Mastercard Priceless Cities are easy ways for you to get a little extra value from your credit card, debit card or prepaid card without paying more. To make sure you’re getting the best deal, though, read the terms and conditions and compare these offers with other deals on the market.
Images: Shutterstock, Visa, MastercardBack to top
More guides on Finder
Nova Alliance Bank Visa Credit Card
This Visa credit card offers a low interest rate, a $45 annual fee and mobile payments with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
Skye Mastercard – Exclusive Offer
Looking for an alternative to buy now, pay later? Compare the instalment plans, 110 interest-free days and balance transfer on this exclusive Skye Mastercard offer.
Goulburn Murray Credit Union Amigo Credit Card
This Visa credit card offers low-cost and simple account features, plus mobile payments through Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
Geelong Bank Amigo Credit Card
Get an 11.99% p.a. interest rate on purchases, cash advances and balance transfers with this Amigo Visa from Geelong Bank.
ANZ Low Rate Credit Card – Exclusive Offer
Repay your debt and save with 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 25 months and a $0 first year annual fee.
How to meet credit card bonus point spending requirements
With most credit card bonus point offers including a minimum spending requirement, here’s what you need to know to meet it and maximise your rewards.
Summerland Rewards Credit Card
The Summerland Rewards credit card includes a balance transfer offer and earns 1 point per $1 spent and automatically converts rewards to cashback on your account every 6 months.
Summerland Low Rate Credit Card
This low rate Visa from Summerland offers 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 9 months, a waived annual fee in the first year and 11.99% p.a. on purchases.
MOVE Bank Low Rate credit card
The MOVE Bank Low Rate card offers 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 6 months and 8.99% p.a. on new purchases – plus it is a member-owned bank.
Queensland Country Bank Business Visa credit card
This business credit card has a $90 annual fee and offers free additional cardholders, customisable limits and rewards.
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.