Want 20% off moshtix gift vouchers? Just use Visa Checkout
There's good news for the festive AND festival season with moshtix offering 20% off its gift vouchers.
Finding a Christmas gift for your Secret Santa, friend or family is now easier than ever with the launch of moshtix gift vouchers. And yes, you can get 20% off for a limited time only when you use Visa Checkout which can operate with your debit card.
What do I need to do?
- Click this link to head to the moshtix page and enter the promo code VCHECKOUT.
- Select your choice of gift voucher – you can choose $50, $100, $150 or $200.
- Click on the Visa checkout button and follow the prompts to finalise your order.
Any terms and conditions I should know?
There's a limit of two gift vouchers per Visa Checkout account and at the time of writing there's no expiry date for the offer.
What happens after?
Your gift vouchers are sent via email PDF and can be redeemed online. It's valid of 12 months from purchase and you can check your balance anytime online.
Here are some of the hottest events happening over the summer of 2015/16 in New South Wales – but take note, moshtix run hundreds of events all over Australia.
- Major Lazar Sound System, What So Not, Snails, Spenda C (3 Dec)
- Marquee New Years Eve - Dash Berlin (31 Dec)
- One Masif NYE Featuring Isaac, Delete, Toneshifterz, Technikore, HDA & The Strangerz (31 Dec)
- Field day (1 Jan)
- Twilight at Taronga (28 Jan)
Art and culture
- New Years Exclusive Ticketed Vantage Point Tickets (31 Dec)
- Burlesque IDOL Tickets (28 Feb)
What is Visa Checkout?
It's Visa's free, new service that lets you pay for almost anything online with one simple password so you don't need to enter your shipping address and payment for every order. You can sign up directly through Visa's official website or through a participating bank.
Visa Checkout replaces the V.me by Visa service – if you've previously had a V.me account it automatically transfers to a Visa Checkout account.
Do I have to have a Visa card to be eligible?
Here's the funny part – you don't actually need to hold a Visa card to sign up for Visa Checkout. Other branded cards can be linked to your Visa Checkout account though you may not get all the Visa benefits. Once enrolled, you simply provide your Visa Checkout password at the end to finalise your payment. You can also earn reward points if your card is eligible.
Are my purchases protected under Visa's Zero liability policy?
Purchases made with a Visa branded card are protected, this means you won't be held for fraudulent transactions or unauthorised transactions. However, it does exclude ATM transactions and you must notify Visa as soon as you've noticed unauthorised use.