Yes, you can now virtually put together and try on outfits
Image: Paramount Pictures
Princess Polly just launched a new feature that let's you plan outfits just like Cher Horowitz would.
Try before you buy used to only be available to those who shop in store. Not anymore. The movers, shakers and change-makers at Princess Polly just launched a new feature on their website that allows shoppers to virtually try on clothes before they buy.
The feature is powered my Metail and allows users to create their own avatar which they then dress up. Just click one of the "try on" icons and start designing your avatar. Input your height, weight and cup size, and if you know your hip and waist measurements add them too. Adjust hair and skin tone and that's it.
Just click the "try on" icon for any item and it will appear on your avatar. Mix and match dresses and coats, skirts with boots and more.
At this stage the "try on" feature is only available for 200 or so pieces of clothing but according to Internet Retailing, Princess Polly is planning to roll this feature out across all items. How cool is that?!
Click through to Princess Polly now to try it for yourself.
- Take a look at Celine Dion’s gender neutral kids clothing range
- Outfit ideas for this Christmas holiday season 2018
- The Etsy Made Local Markets are returning to Australia in November
- Best sales of the week: ASOS, Surfstitch and THE ICONIC
- Where to buy the adidas Originals by Alexander Wang Collection