Yes, you can now virtually put together and try on outfits
Image: Paramount Pictures
Princess Polly just launched a new feature that let's you plan outfits just like Cher Horowitz would.
Try before you buy used to only be available to those who shop in store. Not anymore. The movers, shakers and change-makers at Princess Polly just launched a new feature on their website that allows shoppers to virtually try on clothes before they buy.
The feature is powered my Metail and allows users to create their own avatar which they then dress up. Just click one of the "try on" icons and start designing your avatar. Input your height, weight and cup size, and if you know your hip and waist measurements add them too. Adjust hair and skintone and that's it.
Just click the "try on" icon for any item and it will appear on your avatar. Mix and match dresses and coats, skirts with boots and more.
At this stage the "try on" feature is only available for 200 or so pieces of clothing but according to Internet Retailing, Princess Polly is planning to roll this feature out across all items. How cool is that?!
Click through to Princess Polly now to try it for yourself.
- Extended sales: These VOSN offers are still running
- Afterpay wants you to take advantage of the VOSN sales
- The best fashion deals this Vogue Online Shopping Night September 2017
- Vogue Online Shopping Night September 2017 has officially begun
- Early Access: Here are the VOSN sales that have already started