Yes, you can now virtually put together and try on outfits
Image: Paramount Pictures
Princess Polly just launched a new feature that let's you plan outfits just like Cher Horowitz would.
Try before you buy used to only be available to those who shop in store. Not anymore. The movers, shakers and change-makers at Princess Polly just launched a new feature on their website that allows shoppers to virtually try on clothes before they buy.
The feature is powered my Metail and allows users to create their own avatar which they then dress up. Just click one of the "try on" icons and start designing your avatar. Input your height, weight and cup size, and if you know your hip and waist measurements add them too. Adjust hair and skin tone and that's it.
Just click the "try on" icon for any item and it will appear on your avatar. Mix and match dresses and coats, skirts with boots and more.
At this stage the "try on" feature is only available for 200 or so pieces of clothing but according to Internet Retailing, Princess Polly is planning to roll this feature out across all items. How cool is that?!
Click through to Princess Polly now to try it for yourself.
- Get the celeb look for under $100: Dua Lipa, Em Rata, Kylie and more
- Your first look at the upcoming ASOS x The Simpsons collection
- Where and when to buy the Serena Williams x Nike “The Queen Collection”
- Exactly what to buy for the Afterpay Day Sale
- 15 best fashion deals in the Afterpay Day sales 2018