Travelling more than once in a year? Consider Virgin Mult-Trip Travel Insurance for frequent travellers
If you go on trips on a regular basis, either for business or leisure, you might think you have the process pretty well under control by now, however, your experience with check in times and your knowledge of allowable baggage limits doesn’t make you immune from the delays, disruptions, accidents and illnesses which can throw even the most well laid travel plans into disarray.
Even if you’re not a frequent flyer, but have cause to travel more than once in the coming 12 months, you don’t want to neglect your travel insurance in this case either, because while you will be eager to get on with your next adventure, your next interstate conference event or those regular planned trips to see friends and family, you’ll also want to make sure those trips run as closely to plan as possible. For this reason, you may want to consider a travel insurance designed cover multiple trips on a yearly basis.
Enquire Now for Virgin Multi-Trip Insurance Cover
Who Underwrites Virgin Multi-Trip Travel Insurance?
The provider of Virgin Frequent Traveller Travel Insurance, Virgin Australia Airlines Pty Ltd, is an authorised representative of AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Travel insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd and managed and issued by Allianz Global Assistance. Terms, conditions limits and exclusions apply. Make sure to read the Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide.
Why Choose Virgin Multi-Trip Travel Insurance?
Getting travel insurance for multiple trips doesn’t have to slow you down in your travel plans, because Virgin Money offers Multi-Trip Travel Insurance plan that allows you to take advantage of all the benefits of Virgin insurance and gives you the freedom and peace of mind to be able to hop on a plane or head off on your next adventure whenever you need to.
With Virgin travel insurance cover for yearly multiple trips, you are benefitting from:
- Partnership with Allianz: Virgin Money understands the needs, dreams and plans of Australians, having tailored a range of financial products to your situation, including credit cards and savings accounts. Virgin Money have now partnered with Allianz Global Assistance, to be able to provide you with protection and assistance when you travel, anywhere in the world, at any time of the day or night.
- Peace of mind: Insurance is something which you don’t fully appreciate until you need it and while travel insurance can seem like just another bill to pay as you plan your next trip, remember, that with Virgin travel insurance you are protected against any travel disasters or disruptions and the Multi-Trip insurance option allows you to set off at any time, any number of times, secure in the knowledge your journey is in safe hands.
- Customisable policy options: Virgin also offers you the ability to tailor your travel insurance policy to your needs and plans, allowing you to add sports cover, increase or decrease the level of cover on personal items and tailor your rental vehicle excess amount.
- Fast application and easy claims: When you know you need to take out travel insurance, you don’t want to be wasting precious planning time on hold or with complicated forms, which is why Virgin makes it easy to apply for travel insurance over the phone or online in just a few minutes. The same goes for making a claim, because you’re already in a stressful situation and you want a quick, calm and responsive insurer like Virgin, who will be able to process your claim right then over the phone.
- Cooling off period: Even though the application for Virgin travel insurance is fast, you don’t have to feel immediately locked into your decision, because you have a 14 day cooling off period, after your cover has been approved, in case you change your mind. You will receive a full refund of any premiums paid as long as you haven’t made a claim or started your journey.
Key Features of Virgin Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
When you have travel insurance with Virgin, you will also receive coverage for all children under 21 who are travelling with you, this includes cover for children travelling with an insured parent or an insured grandparent.
The Multi-Trip plan from Virgin travel insurance includes cover for:
- Full coverage of all benefits and features on an unlimited number of trips in a 12 month period - the maximum journey period (for each trip) is 31, 45 or 62 days
- 24/7 Emergency medical assistance - unlimited cover
- Cancellation fees and lost deposits - $10,000
- Overseas emergency medical and hospital expenses - unlimited cover
- Additional expenses - up to $50,000
- Personal liability cover - $1 million
- Travel delay expenses - $2,000 or up to $200 daily limit
- Alternative transport expenses - up to $5,000
- Luggage and personal effects - up to $10, 000
- Rental vehicle excess - As selected
- Accidental death cover - up to $50,000
- Permanent disability cover - up to $15,000
- Travel documents, credit cards and travellers cheques - up to $5,000
- Theft of cash - up to $250
- Luggage and personal effects delay expenses - up to $500
Virgin Multi-Trip travel insurance is a single plan cover; however, this policy will also provide cover for your dependents, including children under 21 years of age and not in full-time employment. This policy will also cover you for the duration of 12 months worldwide.
How Can I Apply for Virgin Multi-Trip Travel Insurance?
You are eligible for Virgin Multi-Trip insurance if you are between 16 to 74 years old. When you are ready to apply, get a free quote (just follow the link below) and apply online or over the phone. Your welcome pack will include all the details and emergency numbers you need in case you need to make a claim or need more information.
Virgin travel insurance makes it easy to travel with peace of mind and protection whenever you take off, by offering the Multi-Trip travel insurance option, providing cover for every trip you take, without the need for another application or renewal each time.