Get a competitive fixed rate from one to five years, and be rewarded with Virgin Velocity points with the Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan
The Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan gives borrowers the peace of mind of stable repayments, with fixed rates available from one to five years. It also offers borrowers the opportunity to lock in a competitive fixed rate for up to 100 days from the date of their application.
Velocity Frequent Flyer Points OfferNew Virgin Money Reward Me Home Loan customers can earn 1,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points on settlement for every $10,000 they borrow, plus 1,000 points per loan account per month and 30,000 bonus "anniversary points" every three years.
If you borrowed $500,000 you'd earn over 60,000 points in the first year of your mortgage. What does that get you? Well 35,000 points is enough for one return economy flight from Brisbane to Fiji.
This offer is only for new Reward Me home loan customers borrowing up to 90% of the property's value. Other terms and conditions may apply.
|Product Name||Virgin Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Ongoing Fees||$10 monthly ($120 p.a.)|
- Earn Velocity Points
- Lock in an interest rate and know your repayments won't change
- No application fees
- Offset account available
- Monthly fee of $10
- Settlement fee of $150
Things to consider about the Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan
The Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan is available to both owner-occupiers and investors, and offers one, two, three, four and five year fixed rate terms. At the end of the fixed rate period, the loan reverts to the current variable rate, minus a discount based on the overall amount borrowed and the loan-to-value ratio (LVR) at the time of approval.
The loan also rewards borrowers with Virgin Velocity points at settlement, monthly and every three years.
Features of the Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan
- Additional repayments. The Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan allows borrowers to make up to $10,000 in extra repayments per year.
- Offset account. The Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan comes with a Home Loan Companion Account that can be used as an offset account on the product’s one year fixed rate, and when the product reverts to a variable rate.
- Rate lock. The Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan offers the option to lock in a rate at the time of application for up to 100 days.
- Velocity points. The Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan rewards borrowers with Virgin Velocity Points on settlement, monthly and every three years.
- No application fees. The Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan carries no application fees.
- Split facility. The Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan enables borrowers to split their home loan into variable and fixed rate portions.
- Settlement fee: $150. This fee is payable at settlement of the loan.
- Monthly fee: $10. This monthly administrative fee is charged on each loan account on every repayment.
- Rate lock fee: 0.15% of the fixed loan amount. This fee is payable if you elect to lock the interest rate on a fixed rate loan.
How to apply for the Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan
The Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan is only available through mortgage brokers. Contact your broker to apply. You’ll want to have your documents in order to make the application process smoother, so make sure you have:
- Personal details. Your name, contact details and proof of ID will all be required.
- Loan purpose. You’ll need to specify the amount you wish to borrow and how you will use the money.
- Details of your income and assets. You will need to supply details about your employment, your earning capacity and any assets you own.
- Details of your expenses. If you have outstanding debt, for example credit card debt or money you owe on a car loan, the lender will assess these factors when determining your repayment capability.
- Property details. Virgin Money will also require information about the property you plan to buy.
The Virgin Money Reward Me Fixed Rate Home Loan offers a competitive fixed rate from one to five years, and rewards its customers with Virgin Velocity points. Compare it with other loans on finder.com.au to find out whether it’s the right option for you.
Enquire about this home loan