Virgin Mobile is offering the new iPhone X on plans starting from $92 per month.
Available over 24-month contracts, Virgin iPhone X plans all come with unmetered music streaming from Spotify, Google Play Music and iHeartRadio, as well as unlimited talk and texts.
Should you buy the iPhone X?
The iPhone X is the best iPhone Apple has produced to date, and the most radical reinvention of the platform in years, but it's not the iPhone most people should buy. Read more…
To try and entice new customers, Virgin is also offering $100 credit for customers who sign up before 31 January 2018, while all customers will also get 2 Virgin Velocity frequent flyer points for every $1 spent on their postpaid Virgin Mobile plan.
iPhone X customers will also get the same ability to rollover data and data gifting leftover data to another Virgin Mobile user.
- What will Virgin Mobile’s closure mean for its customers?
- Virgin Mobile reveals its Samsung Galaxy S9 plans
- Get a hefty 18GB of mobile data for just $32 a month with Virgin Mobile
- Score a cheap 12-month SIM-only phone plan with Virgin Mobile’s 20% off deal
- Virgin gets its cyber on: Get 20% off 6GB per month