Virgin sale: $49 Happy Hour flights + double Status Credits
What are you waiting for? Happy Hour won't last forever.
TL;DR: What's the deal with this flight sale?
Cheapest flight available:
11 December 2021 to 22 June 2022
Yes, until 30 April 2022
Happy Hour is here to lift our spirits, and it's an auspicious one given Black Friday is just around the corner.
Let's get down to business. Sydney to Coffs Harbour from $49 one-way is the cheapest fare on offer.
But there are more flights guaranteed to turn that frown upside down, including:
- Adelaide to Melbourne from $69 one-way
- Brisbane to Proserpine from $69 one-way
- Cairns to the Gold Coast from $79 one-way
- Brisbane to Sydney from $79 one-way
Travel select dates between early December 2021 to mid-June 2022.
Well, what are you waiting for? Book your Virgin Australia Happy Hour now before time runs out.
How good are these Virgin sale fares?
Sadly there are no international fares in this week's Happy Hour sale. Sydney to Coffs Harbour from $49 one-way is a good deal but we often see the route at this price during Happy Hour.
So close to Black Friday it might be worth holding off and waiting to see what else comes along presuming Virgin has a sale this year. Jetstar's Black Friday sale is open to the public from midnight tonight and has fares for as low as $29 one-way.
These flights are on sale until 11pm AEDT 25 November 2021 (that's tonight), unless sold out prior.
These fares at a glance
- Great flexibility: Virgin Australia's Passenger Promise keeps travel stress free with unlimited date changes for travel until 30 April 2022.
- Good airline: Pay extra for meals and other perks. Virgin's Lite fares cover just the basics.
- Good frequent flyer points: Earn 5 points for every $1 spent as a Velocity member. Earn 245 points on the cheapest one-way leg of this Virgin sale. Don't forget: you can still enter the draw to win 1 million Velocity points in Virgin's VA-X & Win competition. All flights on sale during Happy Hour will also earn double Status Credits.
- Great travel time: Direct flights mean no stress transferring at the airport.
- Good weather: We think the best time to visit Coffs and the North Coast is between September and November. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy Coffs Harbour's beaches on a late-summer trip.