This Virgin Australia sale has Tokyo flights from $659 return
It's time to see everything Japan has to offer.
Let Tokyo be your next adventure with Virgin Australia's latest offer. So if Mount Fuji, a sumo wrestle or experiencing the cherry blossoms for yourself is on your bucket list, these flights are for you.
Here are the details you've been waiting for:
Good news for the people of Melbourne, you can take off to Tokyo at the cheapest price point of $659 return.
Airfares are also departing to Haneda from Brisbane starting from $689, Sydney from $699 and Adelaide from $730 return. Travel dates range from 5 May to 15 September 2020, but routes do have specific dates depending on your chosen flight.
If you want to check out the famous cherry blossoms that bloom over the city every year, we recommend booking in April. But do keep in mind that this is one of the busiest months for Japan so crowds will be larger than normal.
For all of you out there who don't mind a few extra dollars on your airfares, business class tickets are starting from $3,299 taking off from Melbourne. Airfares from Brisbane start from $3,359, Sydney from $3,349 or Adelaide from $3,400 return.
Dust off your passports, pack your suitcases and head over to Virgin Australia to lock in your airfares.
Make the most of it while you can, this sale ends midnight 7 February 2020, unless sold out prior.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. Typically you could be paying upwards of $1,000 for Sydney to Tokyo flights. To be scoring return, full-service fares for under $700 is an absolute steal. Especially considering the fact that a good deal is around the $900 mark.
- Airline: Great. Virgin Australia is a full-service carrier. So what does this mean for you? Your airfares automatically include checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment.
- Frequent flyer points: Great. Virgin Australia has a Velocity Frequent Flyer program which can earn you points as you fly.
- Travel time: Good. All flights stop over in Brisbane and then fly out to Haneda.
- Weather: Great. We recommend heading to Tokyo in September as the weather will be cool but comfortable. As it will be spring or autumn, you'll enjoy off-season crowds.
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021