Virgin Australia sale: Fly to Tasmania for $79
Take that great Tassie adventure with a cheap full-service flight to Hobart or Launceston.
The weather is warming up and Tasmania is calling with its adventurous road trips, its wineries and its beautiful hiking opportunities. To get you there for a steal, Virgin Australia has just released a sale on flights to Hobart and Launceston with fares down to $79 each way.
This bargain buy is on flights between Melbourne and Launceston, although other routes are still very well priced. Fares are below:
- Melbourne-Launceston ... from $79 each way
- Melbourne-Hobart ... from $99 each way
- Sydney-Launceston ... from $109 each way
- Sydney-Hobart ... from $129 each way
- Brisbane-Hobart ... from $159 each way
- Brisbane-Launceston ... from $179 each way
These are early-bird discounts and are for flights between 31 October 2017 and 31 October 2018 – so you literally can travel during any season of the year.
The Virgin Australia Tasmania sale ends on 31 August or until seats sell out.
Virgin Australia rarely has dedicated Tasmanian sales, but in past domestic sales, it's brought flights down to Tasmania on similar routes to $69. So while these aren't the cheapest we've seen the airline dip prices down to the Aussie state, they come quite close and if you're seeking to book and secure flights early, this is a great opportunity.
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes
- Take off to Japan with flights from $329 each way
- Domestic flights from $39.95 are now on sale with Tigerair
- Escape to Vanuatu from $525 with Virgin Australia
- Searching for cheap flights to Scandinavia? You can now get there from $734 return
- Score up to 30% off flights in the latest Virgin Australia sale