Virgin Australia now has Los Angeles flights from $849 return
Get yourself to LA.
Flight Centre and Virgin Australia have just released some great prices for Los Angeles flights, with a sale that comes in just a hair higher than some of the cheapest prices we've ever seen before.
But that was a 12 hour-only Fiji Airways sale, while this is a Virgin Australia deal going until 23 July, although seats are limited right now.
Flights dates are for 6 August to 10 September, and these prices are all-inclusive but there might be a booking fee of up to $39. It's probably well worth it though. This deal is nigh-unbeatable out of Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, and still very generous departing Perth and Adelaide.
- Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane: Los Angeles from $849 return.
- Perth and Adelaide: Los Angeles from $949 return.
- Bookings: Get these flights here, at Flight Centre.
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes