Virgin Australia now has Los Angeles flights from $849 return
Get yourself to LA.
Flight Centre and Virgin Australia have just released some great prices for Los Angeles flights, with a sale that comes in just a hair higher than some of the cheapest prices we've ever seen before.
But that was a 12 hour-only Fiji Airways sale, while this is a Virgin Australia deal going until 23 July, although seats are limited right now.
Flights dates are for 6 August to 10 September, and these prices are all-inclusive but there might be a booking fee of up to $39. It's probably well worth it though. This deal is nigh-unbeatable out of Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, and still very generous departing Perth and Adelaide.
- Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane: Los Angeles from $849 return.
- Perth and Adelaide: Los Angeles from $949 return.
- Bookings: Get these flights here, at Flight Centre.
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
- Virgin sale: Take off to Bali, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Queenstown from $399 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes