Virgin Australia Holidays is part of the airline Virgin Australia. It provides package tours combining flights, hotel partners, tour providers and cultural and arts organisations. Customers can also earn Virgin Velocity
points when booking these holidays.
We don't currently have any Virgin Australia Holidays promo available. Check out our other holiday deals:
Virgin Australia's coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 16 March 2020, Virgin Australia has gotten rid of change and cancellation fees on bookings made until and departing before 30 June 2020. This applies to both domestic and international holidays.
You can make up to two changes per international booking and one change per domestic booking. If the new departure date comes with a higher fare, you will need to pay the difference.
Virgin Australia Holidays Review | Pros and Cons
- Book all-in-one packages. You can book flights, accommodation and tours in one location.
- Rewards program. When you use Virgin Australia Holidays you can earn Velocity points. Enter your Velocity number at the time of booking.
- Easy online management. You can log into your Virgin Australia account to make changes, add extras and manage your reservations.
- Limited call centre hours. The customer call center is open six days a week if you have any questions or would like to make a reservation.
- Cancellation fees apply. A charge of $80 applies to any cancelled reservation. If you cancel within 48 hours of the holiday, you won't be refunded.
How do I make a booking with Virgin Australia Holidays?
To book online use the search form and follow the prompts. Enter your credit or debit card details and to pay for your reservation to confirm.
What forms of payment does Virgin Australia Holidays accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
What is the Virgin Australia Holidays cancellation policy?
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before departure by calling the Virgin Australia Holidays call center. A cancellation fee of $80 per person applies.
Cancellations and changes made to reservations for hotels, car hire, tours, and other travel service providers may incur additional fees. Read the terms and conditions of your package before confirmation to avoid disappointment.