Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale is back from $79
Christmas has come early in the likes of Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Perth and Adelaide.
The signature Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale is back to dazzle for another week.
When are the flights taking off? Summer is on sale this time around with travel dates ranging between 15 December 2020 and 28 February 2021.
Here are some other fares we think you'll like:
- Melbourne to Sydney from $99 one way
- Darwin to Brisbane from $159 one way
- Perth to Adelaide from $169 one way
- Hamilton Island to Melbourne from $179 one way
Ready for your next adventure? We think so. Head over to Virgin Australia to sort out your airfares.
Don't wait around, these fares are only available until 11pm AEDT on 10 December 2020.
Fly with peace of mind
Virgin Australia understands that these are extraordinary times and has updated its flexibility policy. Passengers get unlimited, free date changes for travel up until 31 January 2021.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. The last country-wide sale we saw from Virgin Australia had starting prices from $85 a pop. That's an extra $6 back in your pocket on each leg of your flight when you book with this Happy Hour.
- Airline: Great. Virgin Australia is one of our full-service carriers. Checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are all included in your airfares.
- Frequent flyer points: Great. As a Velocity member, you earn 5 points for every $1 spent. That means this sale earns you from 395 points on the cheapest one-way flight.
- Travel time: Great. Enjoy direct flights across the network and forget all about connection times.
- Weather: Great. Make the most of the warm summer temperatures with a trip south to Tasmania. As the weather is typically cooler, you can enjoy the great outdoors comfortably without needing to worry about it getting too cold.
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do
- Vivid Sydney 2021: 7 unique ways to experience it
- Before and after: How COVID-19 affected Australian consumer behaviour
- 10 ways to treat Mum using Dine and Discover on Mother’s Day