Virgin Australia drops flights to Perth down to $169
Travel from October all the way through to June 2018.
If Perth has been on your bucket list for a while now but you've just been waiting for the dollars to drop, this is your chance to snap up a bargain. Virgin Australia has just announced its "Just another day in WA" sale, which boasts discounted flights to the Western Australian capital.
The cheapest flights depart from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and are priced at just $169 each way. This price is for travel between 2-28 February 2018 (from all three cities), 2 May - 26 June 2018 (from Melbourne and Sydney) and 2 May - 21 June 2018 (from Brisbane).
$189 one-way flights are also available from all three cities on various dates between October and early December 2017 and mid-January and early February 2018.
While these fares aren't as cheap as some budget airlines, which can offer $99 flights to Perth during a sale, they are great value for an all-inclusive carrier that includes checked luggage and in-flight meals and entertainment without asking for a penny more. Plus, you can also rack up a few more Velocity Points on your journey.
The Virgin Australia sale runs until 6 September unless sold out prior.
To book: All flights can be booked direct with Virgin Australia.
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
- Virgin sale: Take off to Bali, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Queenstown from $399 return