Get even better prices on flights with Virgin America promo codes.
Virgin America is the American arm of Virgin Airlines and offers flights within American cities and to and from select cities in Mexico. It’s headquartered in California and is one of the most widely used airlines for American domestic flights.
Virgin America promo codes and deals
Bestselling destinations from Virgin America
- Fort Lauderdale
- Las Vegas
- Los Cabos
- New York City (JFK)
- New York City (LGA)
- New York City (EWR)
- Palm Springs
- Puerto Vallarta
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- San Diego
- Washington (IAD)
- Washington (DCA)
Virgin America Review | Pros and Cons
- Multi award-winning airline. Virgin America has won many awards for its service, including Conde Nast Traveller’s Readers Choice World’s Best for eight consecutive years.
- Manage your booking online. You can login to your account under the “Manage” tab to add and manage services and alter details of your flights.
- Live chat. Customer service is available over the phone, by email and through live chat every day of the week.
- Best price guarantee. Virgin America guarantees the best price on flights when you book directly.
- Cancellation fees may apply. Check your fare rules before confirming your reservation to avoid cancellation fees.
Virgin America Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a booking with Virgin America?
You can make a booking online. Use the search form to find a flight and move through the booking process step by step. You will need to enter your contact and identification details and your payment information to confirm.
What forms of payment does Virgin America accept?
- American Express
- Visa Checkout
What is the Virgin America cancellation policy?
Cancellation policies differ depending on fare rules. Your specific fare rules, cancellation policies and any applicable cancellation fees will be clearly stated at the time of booking. Some fares are fully refundable and changeable, while others are not refundable after confirmation.
How do I check a Virgin America flight status?
You can check the status of any flight at any time on the Virgin America website. Just click “Flight status” to get started. Enter your flight number and departure date or both the departure and arrival cities to search. Flight status information becomes available 24 hours before departure.
How does Virgin America check-in work?
You can check in online, at a kiosk or at a check-in counter at an airport. Online check-in is easily available on any device. Visit the Virgin America site and click “Check in” on the main menu. Enter your details and follow the process to confirm.
Unaccompanied minors, passengers with pets and passengers with special needs must check in at the check-in counter.
What is Virgin America's baggage allowance?
Your baggage allowance depends on the conditions of your ticket. Main cabin passengers can purchase checked baggage for USD$25 each up to a maximum of 10 bags.
First class passengers can check two bags for free and purchase extra baggage allowances as required. There are size and weight restrictions for carry-on and checked baggage.