If you need money in a hurry, consider getting a cash loan from Village Finance.
Village Finance is an Australian lender that specialises in providing cash loans, personal loans, home loans, business finance as well as a cheque cashing facility. While it has branches in Melbourne and Hobart, you can apply for its loan offerings online from anywhere in Australia.
The cash loans you can get through Village Finance don’t require any form of collateral. Village Finance accepts applications from individuals who have less-than-perfect creditworthiness, provided they can demonstrate an ability to repay. The maximum you can borrow through a Village Finance cash loan is $5,0000.
Go to the rest of this guide to learn more about cash loans provided by Village Finance.
How do Village Finance cash loans work?
Village Finance gives you the ability to apply for its cash loans in different ways. Once you apply, it carries out a thorough assessment of your loan application. It notifies you of its decision soon after. If you apply during business hours, you can get a response within one hour.
Upon the approval of your loan application, Village Finance provides you with a loan contract that includes various documents. Go through these carefully before signing and accepting the offer.
You can receive your approved funds in various ways. via an electronic funds transfer, where the money gets to your nominated bank account automatically, in the form of cash or cheque, or Village Finance can pay your bills, bonds or travel agent directly.
Features of a cash loan from Village Finance
Here are some of the benefits to consider:
- Bad credit is okay. Village Finance looks at your existing financial situation and ability to repay before making a decision. This means you can apply even if you have bad credit or a bankruptcy listing against your name. However, you may have to answer some questions about your credit history or bankruptcy.
- Variable loan amount. The minimum you can borrow through a Village Finance cash loan is $100 and the maximum is $5,000. In some circumstances, it provides loans for larger amounts after taking into account a borrower’s ability to make repayments.
- Quick and easy process. Applying for a cash loan takes no more than a few minutes. Village Finance usually completes its approvals within 45 minutes, after which it disburses the approved funds.
- Use money for any purpose. There is no real restriction on what you can do with proceeds from your loan, provided you use the money for legitimate purposes. These can include paying bills, going on a holiday, making a household purchase or simply getting by a temporary setback.
The costs to consider
The loan contract gives you a clear indication of how much your loan may end up costing. This includes the interest you have to pay as well as all associated fees and charges. The fees and interest your loan attracts depends on multiple aspects such as your creditworthiness, the amount you wish to borrow and the loan term.
If you don’t find the interest rate or applicable fees acceptable, you don’t have to accept the loan contract.
Are you eligible for a Village Finance Cash Loan?
To apply for a Village Finance cash loan you have to meet these eligibility criteria:
- You are over 18 years of age
- You are an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia
- You have a steady source of income
How you can apply
If you’re ready to apply you can submit an online application. You also have the option to download a form, complete it and send it across via mail or fax. You can also walk into a Village Finance branch to apply.
Successfully completing the application requires that you provide some basic information:
- Your name and contact details
- Your marital status and number of dependants
- Details from valid forms of identification to complete a 100 points ID check
- Proof of residency
- Proof of income
If you apply during business hours and provide all the required information, a Village Finance representative should get in touch with you within an hour. Upon your application’s approval, you can choose from different disbursement methods.