Video: What’s in the Apple iPhone X box?
We delve inside the box to see what you get for $1829 with Apple's latest and greatest smartphone.
The Apple iPhone X went on sale worldwide today, with crowds forming around Apple's iconic Sydney store for the very first officially sold iPhone X handsets. Our tech & telco editor, Alex Kidman just got his hands on the 256GB Silver Apple iPhone X, a handset that will set you back $1829 outright. So what's in the box?
If the $1829 asking price is too much for your budget to handle in one hit, the Apple iPhone X is now available from all of Australia's leading telcos on contract terms. You can find the full comparative list of iPhone X contract plans here.
- The Huawei P20 and P20 Pro are now available in Australia
- OnePlus 6 is OnePlus’ most expensive phone yet
- This week’s bargain phones: Score a bargain deal on iPhone 8 Plus, Galaxy S9 or Huawei P20 Pro
- Nokia 6 2018 review: A solid and serious handset
- Samsung announces Australian availability of the Galaxy A8