VIDEO: Sony shows off Aibo at CES 2018
Sony's cute robot doggy Aibo was on show at CES 2018, but don't get your hopes too high about buying one.
At CES 2018, Sony was keen to show off the updated version of its Aibo robot dog, so I went along to take a look at what all the fuss was about.
Keen on an Aibo for your own home? That's the tough part, because to date, Sony's only ever offered this upgraded model for sale in Japan, where it sold out its entire shipment of Aibos late last year.
At 179,000 yen (around $2050 or so), it's not a cheap robot, even if its CES 2018 showing is a sign that Sony's looking to breed a few more for international sale.
Alex Kidman travelled to CES 2018 as a guest of Samsung.
- How to watch the Fyre and Fyre Fraud documentaries online in Australia
- 10 reasons why 2019 is the year of the cryptocurrency 51% attack
- Australians have their say on the best hostels in the world
- Seller claims to have 100,000 KYC documents from crypto exchanges, ICOs
- Blockchain privacy poisoning: What’s the end game?