VIDEO: Sony shows off Aibo at CES 2018
Sony's cute robot doggy Aibo was on show at CES 2018, but don't get your hopes too high about buying one.
At CES 2018, Sony was keen to show off the updated version of its Aibo robot dog, so I went along to take a look at what all the fuss was about.
Keen on an Aibo for your own home? That's the tough part, because to date, Sony's only ever offered this upgraded model for sale in Japan, where it sold out its entire shipment of Aibos late last year.
At 179,000 yen (around $2050 or so), it's not a cheap robot, even if its CES 2018 showing is a sign that Sony's looking to breed a few more for international sale.
Alex Kidman travelled to CES 2018 as a guest of Samsung.
- Netflix’s “Dark Tourist” is riveting TV that should be called Daft Tourists
- Litecoin price weekly analysis 19 July: Optimism abounds as bitcoin’s little brother follows along
- TV to stream this weekend: Who Is America? Why is America?
- Movies to watch this weekend: AI, AI, Uh Oh…
- Limbo (Switch) review: A port that passes the bar