VIDEO: LG CES 2018 booth tour
LG sets out to impress at its CES 2018 booth with a twisting canyon of flexible OLED TVs.
Booths at CES 2018 are designed to impress, and LG certainly didn't skimp on the layout of its stand, with twisting canyons of OLED displays leading through to demonstrations of its new ThinQ platform, as well as the already heavily meme-d CLOi robot. I took a tour through what LG had to offer in the video below:
Alex Kidman travelled to CES 2018 as a guest of Samsung.
- How to watch the Fyre and Fyre Fraud documentaries online in Australia
- 10 reasons why 2019 is the year of the cryptocurrency 51% attack
- Australians have their say on the best hostels in the world
- Seller claims to have 100,000 KYC documents from crypto exchanges, ICOs
- Blockchain privacy poisoning: What’s the end game?