VIDEO: LG CES 2018 booth tour
LG sets out to impress at its CES 2018 booth with a twisting canyon of flexible OLED TVs.
Booths at CES 2018 are designed to impress, and LG certainly didn't skimp on the layout of its stand, with twisting canyons of OLED displays leading through to demonstrations of its new ThinQ platform, as well as the already heavily meme-d CLOi robot. I took a tour through what LG had to offer in the video below:
Alex Kidman travelled to CES 2018 as a guest of Samsung.
- Netflix’s “Dark Tourist” is riveting TV that should be called Daft Tourists
- Litecoin price weekly analysis 19 July: Optimism abounds as bitcoin’s little brother follows along
- TV to stream this weekend: Who Is America? Why is America?
- Movies to watch this weekend: AI, AI, Uh Oh…
- Limbo (Switch) review: A port that passes the bar