VIDEO: LG CES 2018 booth tour
LG sets out to impress at its CES 2018 booth with a twisting canyon of flexible OLED TVs.
Booths at CES 2018 are designed to impress, and LG certainly didn't skimp on the layout of its stand, with twisting canyons of OLED displays leading through to demonstrations of its new ThinQ platform, as well as the already heavily meme-d CLOi robot. I took a tour through what LG had to offer in the video below:
Alex Kidman travelled to CES 2018 as a guest of Samsung.
- Fetch TV expands Netflix features in response to user behaviour
- Scoot’s latest Take off Tuesday sale has fares from just $115 into Asia
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone X, Galaxy S9+ or Google Pixel 2XL
- Kim Kardashian is about to launch a lingerie and shapewear line
- Where to buy Besame Cosmetics’ Avengers Infinity War collection