VeChain (VET) readjusts 30% downwards over a week
After steady gains comes the drop, as buyers consolidate their earnings.
VeChain (VET) prices have dropped over 28% from 23 to 29 January according to CoinMarketCap, shedding some of the gains the coin made in the last month.
The gains occurred following a series of partnerships, including deals with DNV GL and Fanghuwang. Its price growth may have been responding to the ongoing announcements and media coverage, and its possible that the current downward slide comes from people consolidating those gains by selling off their VET holdings.
But despite the overall downwards slip, the prices have also been bouncing up more sharply the lower it drops. The market as a whole might be on an upswing after the all-around drops of recent weeks, but once again VeChain is going the opposite direction.
How to buy and sell VeChain
- Ethereum price breaks all time high of US$1,448
- Ethereum price: Massive slide as market faces bearish pressure
- Ethereum 2.0: Roadmap, timeline and implications
- Bitcoin falls to US$34,000 as confidence in money markets improves with the Biden inauguration
- Bitcoin price lags while regulators raise fears and banks grapple