Vaya’s latest mobile plan packs in 9GB for just $36
Vaya boosts the data on to its top tier plans.
Vaya has long sold itself on its budget pricing, and it’s a stance that it is pursuing aggressively, announcing that it is upgrading its top tier "Unlimited XL" plan to 9GB of data, up from 8GB previously.
There’s no change to pricing, with a month-to-month plan costing $36 with unlimited standard national calls and texts, so it’s just a 12.5% increase in your data allowance at no additional cost. As usual, Vaya’s price beat guarantee applies, so if you can find a non-promotional deal that’s better, Vaya will match it and give you your first month free.
The new improvements also apply to Vaya’s 12 month $396 plan, which was also previously allocated an 8GB data quota. We’ve seen a lot of movement in the 12 month upfront payment space recently, with ALDImobile recently launching plans that require upfront payment but present you with 42GB of data upfront.
By way of comparison, while you don’t get that huge whack of data to use immediately, over the same period Vaya’s deal would give you a total of 108GB of mobile data to chew through.
Here’s how Vaya’s mobile plans currently compare:
- Trading platform IG is dropping broker fees to $0 on global stocks
- When and where you can shop Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream Light
- How to watch Manly Sea Eagles vs Canterbury Bulldogs NRL live and free
- Watch UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs Burns live and free in Australia
- How to watch Melbourne Storm vs Canberra Raiders NRL live and free
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals