Vaya slices 12 month SIM-only plans
A price cut if you sign up for a year and free month of data on a second SIM as well.
Vaya’s market positioning is solidly embedded as a purveyor of budget telecommunications services with a strong eye towards enticing customers in with low-price offers. Its latest deal is on its 12 month upfront paid Unlimited plans, which see a price cut of either 31% or 29% through from today to the end of the financial year.
That means that the Unlimited S Plan drops to $120 for a plan with unlimited standard national calls and texts and 1GB of data usage per month, down from $174. You don’t need a complex calculator to work out that this is a $10 per month plan, and while that’s not a lot of data, if your needs are modest it’s quite competitive on an annual level.
For the higher tier Unlimited M and Unlimited L plans the drop is 29% down to $170 and $204 respectively, with each plan offering the same unlimited standard national calls and texts alongside 2GB and 3GB of data per month respectively. There’s no price cut for the top tier Unlimited XXL plan as part of the deal, however.
In addition, all new Vaya customers who sign up to any mobile or data-only SIM plan will receive a secondary data-only SIM with 5GB of usage pre-loaded, to use as you see fit.
- How to watch Fury vs Wilder heavyweight title boxing fight live in Australia
- How to watch UFC Fight Night 168 Felder vs Hooker live and free
- How to watch World Club Challenge: Sydney Roosters vs St Helens live and free
- How to watch the NRL All Stars: Indigenous vs Maori live and free
- How to watch V8 Supercars Superloop Adelaide 500 live and free
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals