Vaya is giving away 6 months of free mobile service with handset sales
Buy a handset, get free or discounted mobile coverage for half a year.
Vaya is best known for offering very low-cost mobile plans on a SIM-only basis. It is also possible to buy a physical handset through Vaya, and now, for a very limited time, Vaya's offering a deal where if you buy a handset through the telco, it will provide a SIM and mobile coverage through its Unlimited S plan tier for six months for free. That's a plan with unlimited standard national calls and texts and 1GB of data to use each month with an overall value of $87.
Alternatively, if you're happy to sign up to one of Vaya's higher tier plans, you can score a discount on its Unlimited M, Unlimited L or Unlimited XL plans for a six-month coverage period. You'll essentially get the $87 value that would have been applied to the Unlimited S plan assigned to your plan tier of choice, bringing the six-month upfront cost down to $33 for the Unlimited M plan, $57 for the Unlimited L plan and $111 for the Unlimited XL plan.
Vaya sells mobile phone handsets on an outright or monthly contract basis, but the discount deal only applies to handsets purchased outright before 31 July 2017.
Happy with your handset but keen on one of Vaya's existing SIM-only plans? Here's the full rundown of each of the SIM-only plans:
- Catch.com.au is launching its own prepaid mobile service
- You can now bundle Norton security products with your Vodafone mobile bill
- Optus is giving all Australians 30 days free access to the National Geographic mobile app
- Get a hefty 18GB of mobile data for just $32 a month with Virgin Mobile
- Go big with 18GB of mobile data for just $20 with Vodafone
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals