Vaya mobile plans now come with extra data
Vaya is offering more GBs for your money.
Mobile provider Vaya is giving its entire range of SIM-only mobile plans a bump up in the data department, increasing their monthly data caps by as much as 6GB.
Effective today, Vaya's 1GB plan now comes with 1.5GB of data, its 2GB plan now comes with 3GB, its 4GB plan now comes with 10GB and its 10GB plan now gets an impressive 13GB. These increases apply to both month-to-month and six-month plans, too.
To account for the data increases, Vaya is also upping the price of all but its lowest-tier plans. For reference, here are how the new plans shake out:
|$16 (previously $16)||1.5GB (previously 1GB)|
|$24 (previously $22)||3GB (previously 2GB)|
|$36 (previously $26)||10GB (previously 4GB)|
|$44 (previously $36)||13GB (previously 10GB)|
|$84 (previously $87)||1.5GB (previously 1GB)|
|$132 (previously $120)||3GB (previously 2GB)|
|$204 (previously $144)||10GB (previously 4GB)|
|$252 (previously $198)||13GB (previously 10GB)|
Vaya continues to offer its Price Beat Guarantee, with the provider promising to match any non-promotional 4G plan from a competitor and throw in a free month to boot. Its plans run on the Optus 4G network.
In other mobile news, Apple's new iPhone is set to be revealed tomorrow, and Google might be buying HTC.
- Telstra’s EOFY sale: Up to $300 off brand new 5G phones
- Circles.Life’s new Samsung Galaxy S21 phone plans: How do they compare?
- Click Frenzy™ Mayhem 2021: Our favourite phone and mobile deals
- Telcos have left thousands of Aussie customers out of pocket: Are you next?
- Score $300 off Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus from Telstra — But you’ll have to hurry