Vaya mobile plans now come with extra data
Vaya is offering more GBs for your money.
Mobile provider Vaya is giving its entire range of SIM-only mobile plans a bump up in the data department, increasing their monthly data caps by as much as 6GB.
Effective today, Vaya's 1GB plan now comes with 1.5GB of data, its 2GB plan now comes with 3GB, its 4GB plan now comes with 10GB and its 10GB plan now gets an impressive 13GB. These increases apply to both month-to-month and six-month plans, too.
To account for the data increases, Vaya is also upping the price of all but its lowest-tier plans. For reference, here are how the new plans shake out:
|$16 (previously $16)||1.5GB (previously 1GB)|
|$24 (previously $22)||3GB (previously 2GB)|
|$36 (previously $26)||10GB (previously 4GB)|
|$44 (previously $36)||13GB (previously 10GB)|
|$84 (previously $87)||1.5GB (previously 1GB)|
|$132 (previously $120)||3GB (previously 2GB)|
|$204 (previously $144)||10GB (previously 4GB)|
|$252 (previously $198)||13GB (previously 10GB)|
Vaya continues to offer its Price Beat Guarantee, with the provider promising to match any non-promotional 4G plan from a competitor and throw in a free month to boot. Its plans run on the Optus 4G network.
- Get a hefty 18GB of mobile data for just $32 a month with Virgin Mobile
- Go big with 18GB of mobile data for just $20 with Vodafone
- Telstra will show off 2Gps 4G at MWC 2018
- Get 16GB of mobile data for just $20 with Boost Mobile
- Bendigo Bank scraps its standalone telco business in favour of a new partnership