Vaya doubles data inclusions for August
Score twice as much data for your first month of any Vaya SIM-only plan.
Vaya's market position has long been one of offering relatively no-frills value-based SIM-only mobile plans, but that's an incredibly competitive market right now. Vaya's latest deal, which runs for the entire month of August scores new customers double the normal data inclusion on any month-to-month unlimited plan offering. That means that the $16/month entry level plan gets 2GB rather than 1GB, the $22 2GB plan jumps up to 4GB, the $26 4GB plan jumps to 8GB and the top tier $36 plan gets a hefty dose of data, with its 10GB inclusion jumping up to 20GB.
There are some caveats, however. The double data deal only applies to the first month's plan access, after which time it reverts down to the standard data inclusion. The deal is available for new customers only, and it only applies to Vaya's month-to-month plans, so the 6 month plan options where you pay the full cap cost upfront to save on monthly fees doesn't see any additional data inclusions.
- [UPDATED] Australia hit with more widespread Telstra network outages
- Network outages: What are your rights?
- Optus boosts speeds and simplifies NBN plans
- Vodafone’s 4.9G network promises improved speeds, but it’s not quite 5G yet
- Score a massive 45GB of mobile data for just $15 with Catch Connect’s latest deal
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals