Vaya cuts 12-month plan prices for Christmas
Fancy giving a year’s phone service to someone special this festive season?
As a pre-Christmas special, Vaya has just put those plans on even more of a crash diet, offering them up with discounts that range from 29% on the 12-month Power Plan all the way up to 33% off the Unlimited XL plans. There’s not that much competition in the 12-month prepaid SIM space other than Kogan Mobile for Vaya to pitch itself against, although several MVNOs (including Vaya parent amaysim) do offer long expiry pay as you go plans with lower cost of entry. You don’t get such generous inclusions, especially for data, with those kinds of plans however.
|Vaya Plans||Power Plan (1.5GB)||Unlimited S (1GB)||Unlimited M (2GB)||Unlimited L (3GB)||Unlimited XL (8GB)|
The discount deal must be scared of Santa Claus, because they’re set to expire at 11:59pm on 24 December 2016. Either that, or they want to be tucked up safe in bed before he arrives.
Interested in one of Vaya’s 12 month plans on discount? Here’s the full rundown of its 12 month deals.
- Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
- Big Short’s Michael Burry warns of the biggest market bubble in history
- In 9 years I’ve never paid credit card interest – here’s how
- 5 cheapest places to visit when Australia’s international borders reopen
- Picnic essentials for double-vaccinated families
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals