You don’t need a reason to pamper yourself, but you won’t have a reason not to with these exclusive Vaniday discount coupons.
Vaniday discount codes and vouchers
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|24 Apr 2019||25% off all full-priced styles||FIN****|
|26 Apr 2019||45% off almost everything||BH4****|
|23 Apr 2019||50% off almost everything||GO5****|
|15 Apr 2019||10% off site-wide||FND****|
|11 Feb 2019||10% off orders over $200||FIN****|
|19 Apr 2019||Up to 70% off sale clothing, shoes & accessories||********|
About Vaniday Coupon Codes
Vaniday makes it easy and convenient for you to browse through thousands of salons and beauty and wellness treatments through its website or mobile app. You can choose your service, book an appointment directly from the salon's calendar, make payments and review your experience! With Vaniday, you can be inspired or inspire others anytime, anywhere.
What can I buy from Vaniday?
- Hair. Give your tresses the loving treatment they need or be adventurous and try something different with the latest cutting, styling and colouring techniques.
- Nails. For freshly manicured nails, extensions and fillings, use the best products in the market in the skilled hands of Sydney’s best manicurists.
- Makeup. Heading for a special night out? Coveting the perfect look for your big day? Take your pick among Sydney’s best makeup artists who can transform you for any occasion.
- Aesthetics. We have some of Sydney’s most indulgent wellness centres to cater to your every desire, from facials to tanning services. Go ahead, spoil yourself today.
- Hair Removal. Love to show some skin but can’t find the time to shave? Stay flawless and polished this bikini season, minus the effort. Looking for longer-lasting hair removal options? Try laser hair removal and say goodbye to the razor.
- Massage. Stressed out at work or home? Relax and rejuvenate by taking advantage of the wide range of full-body massages, reflexology and aromatherapy treatments available. You’re bound to feel fantastic.
- Barber. We know that you guys deserve a break too and we have you covered. Choose from a range of grooming services especially designed for the individual needs of males. Look sharp with top-class service at affordable prices.
- Spa. Escape from your hectic lifestyle and restore the balance of your mind, body and spirit with an indulgent spa treatment. Find the best spas in Sydney with innovative techniques and natural products to help you relax and unwind.
Vaniday Review | Pros and Cons
- Live chat support. Need help? The friendly Vaniday staff are available to assist you through every step of the booking process.
- Convenience. Compare prices, get instant info on opening hours, location and availability, make an appointment and get instant confirmation with just a few clicks
- Mobile app.
- SMS and Email notifications.
- Range of services.
- Account setup required. Before you can book an appointment, Vaniday requires you to create an account or connect to the website with your Facebook profile.
How do I make a Vaniday booking?
After searching for your preferred treatment and spa or salon, click the pink "Book" button. You'll then be brought to a calendar where you can put your preferred appointment time. Your time may need to be confirmed with the spa or salon, so it's a good idea to contact them in advance and check for availability. Next, enter your payment details and promo code before clicking "Book".
What forms of payment does Vaniday accept?
You can choose to pay now or directly to the salon of your choice. The following cards are accepted by Vaniday:
- American Express
What is the Vaniday returns policy?
Vaniday does not charge a cancellation fee if you are unable to attend your pre-booked appointments. You can cancel directly on the site or via the app up to 24 hours before your appointment. However, each salon might have its own cancellation policies, therefore you should contact your salon directly for cancellations to avoid a fee. If you’re unhappy with the service booked through Vaniday, you may rate the service and write a review about your experience. Alternatively, you can always contact the helpful customer service team.