Cheap flights to Vancouver for 2021
Vancouver flights to get you to North America for an incredible trip
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Vancouver is a diverse place with people visiting for the beaches, mountains and the city atmosphere. It acts as a great base and jumping off point for exploring the rest of Canada and the US.
The city has a thriving arts, music and theatre scene, as well as an epic outdoor scene with hiking and skiing. Whether you're looking for a family-friendly trip or you're an eager thrill-seeker, Vancouver is a must-see.
Latest deals on flights to Vancouver
How much you can expect to pay for cheap flights to Vancouver
Vancouver International Airport is Canada's second busiest airport and can be reached within less than 22 hours from Australia. Here's what's considered to be a good deal compared to the average cost of a flight from Australia to Vancouver.
Vancouver flight times
- From Sydney: 14 hrs 20 mins+ when you fly direct to Vancouver International Airport
- From Melbourne: 17 hrs 10 mins+ with a stopover, landing at Vancouver International Airport
- From Brisbane: 13 hrs 35 mins+ when you fly direct to Vancouver International Airport
- From Perth: 20 hrs 25+ with a stopover, landing at Vancouver International Airport
Airlines that fly to Vancouver
- Air Canada
- Air New Zealand
- Cathay Pacific
- China Southern
Vancouver insider flight tips
- The Vancouver International Airport is the main airport in Vancouver and its surrounding area for flights. Abbotsford, located about 60km from Vancouver's city centre also offers flights from more budget-friendly carriers like Air Canada Rouge and WestJet.
- The Link Building connects the Domestic and International Terminals at Vancouver International Airport. The glass walkway within the Link allows passengers quick and easy accessibility for transferring between domestic and international flights.
- A free shuttle bus runs between the International and Domestic Terminals
How to get around Vancouver from the airport
From YVR there are private and group transfers, taxis, car rentals and public transport. The Canada line train connects the airport to the city centre. Uber is not available in Vancouver. Car rental companies available on-site are: National, Alamo, Hertz, Dollar Thrifty, Avis, Zipcar and Budget. Off-site car rentals are Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Discount Car and Truck Rentals, Car2Go and Evo Car Share.
More guides on Finder
Learn how to stake Binance Coin (BNB)
Learn how to stake BNB and start earning income with this straightforward step-by-step guide for both exchanges and wallets.
Ethereum price: Experts believe key indicators paint a negative picture
Due to a lack of clarity surrounding the launch of Ethereum’s much hyped EIP 1559, the premier altcoin may continue to face downward price action in the near term.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Ainsworth Game Technology (AGI ↑9.3%), Washington H Soul Pattinson & Company (SOL ↑8.7%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Wednesday 23 June 2021.
China’s aggression to Bitcoin has lead to it’s worst month in years
As mainstream institutions continue to offload BTC, fears regarding the currency's future continue to loom large on the horizon.
Jetstar sale creates first direct flight between 2 holiday hotspots
Forget having to wait at the airport for your connecting flight! Jetstar has you covered.
Why is the Woolworths (WOW) share price slipping?
Shares in the supermarket giant have steadily risen and are up 9% in the last 6 months.
Tasmania electricity prices drop 1 July. How much will you save?
Households in Tasmania frustrated with high electricity bills will welcome the upcoming price drop which could save them up to $145 per year.
10 knitwear trends we’re rocking this winter
Look hot while you’re staying warm: Here are 60+ knits to shop no matter what budget or aesthetic you're rocking.
5 tax tips every Australian property investor needs to know this financial year
As we reach the end of the financial year, Australian property investors need to work out what they can claim and organise their records.
Ask an Expert