Cheap flights to Vancouver for 2020
Vancouver flights to get you to North America for an incredible trip
Vancouver is a diverse place with people visiting for the beaches, mountains and the city atmosphere. It acts as a great base and jumping off point for exploring the rest of Canada and the US.
The city has a thriving arts, music and theatre scene, as well as an epic outdoor scene with hiking and skiing. Whether you're looking for a family-friendly trip or you're an eager thrill-seeker, Vancouver is a must-see.
Latest deals on flights to Vancouver
How much you can expect to pay for cheap flights to Vancouver
Vancouver International Airport is Canada's second busiest airport and can be reached within less than 22 hours from Australia. Here's what's considered to be a good deal compared to the average cost of a flight from Australia to Vancouver.
Flights to Vancouver from Sydney
Flights to Vancouver from Melbourne
Flights to Vancouver from Brisbane
Flights to Vancouver from Perth
Vancouver flight times
- From Sydney: 14 hrs 20 mins+ when you fly direct to Vancouver International Airport
- From Melbourne: 17 hrs 10 mins+ with a stopover, landing at Vancouver International Airport
- From Brisbane: 13 hrs 35 mins+ when you fly direct to Vancouver International Airport
- From Perth: 20 hrs 25+ with a stopover, landing at Vancouver International Airport
Airlines that fly to Vancouver
- Air Canada
- Air New Zealand
- Cathay Pacific
- China Southern
Vancouver insider flight tips
- The Vancouver International Airport is the main airport in Vancouver and its surrounding area for flights. Abbotsford, located about 60km from Vancouver's city centre also offers flights from more budget-friendly carriers like Air Canada Rouge and WestJet.
- The Link Building connects the Domestic and International Terminals at Vancouver International Airport. The glass walkway within the Link allows passengers quick and easy accessibility for transferring between domestic and international flights.
- A free shuttle bus runs between the International and Domestic Terminals
How to get around Vancouver from the airport
From YVR there are private and group transfers, taxis, car rentals and public transport. The Canada line train connects the airport to the city centre. Uber is not available in Vancouver. Car rental companies available on-site are: National, Alamo, Hertz, Dollar Thrifty, Avis, Zipcar and Budget. Off-site car rentals are Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Discount Car and Truck Rentals, Car2Go and Evo Car Share.
Ask an Expert