If you’re looking for stylish business shirts at affordable prices, Van Heusen is one of the best places to go to.
Van Heusen has long been associated with stylish business clothing. The company has been selling soft-folding collared shirts since 1921. Today, they are a trusted brand in Australia, renowned for their quality fit fabrics and stylish pieces. Aside from men’s business suits, the brand carries other types of clothing such as casual and women’s wear.
Whether you’re looking to add to your everyday wardrobe or wish to impress colleagues at your new job, you're certain to find the right business clothes at Van Heusen.
Current Van Heusen discount coupons and deals
Top picks from Van Heusen
Sport Striped Shirt from Van Heusen
If you want to buy a casual shirt for a weekend date, this sport striped shirt is a great option.View details
Evercool Black Euro Fit Trousers from Van Heusen
Complete your outfit with trousers that fit right. These black trousers have an elegant Euro fit.View details
Women's Yarn Dyed Striped Classic Shirt from Van Heusen
This shirt is a classy business piece that won't let you down. It can be worn as everyday attire or for important business meetings.View details
Studio Euro Fit Stripe Shirt from Van Heusen
Choose this Euro Fit Stripe Shirt for your everyday business wear. It has a flattering fit.View details
Brushed Plate Reversible Belt from Van Heusen
Belts are an important part of completing a business outfit. This belt is made from high quality materials.View details
Easy Care Solid Yarn Shirt from Van Heusen
This black shirt is a timeless piece that will exude class every time you wear it.View details
How do I use my Van Heusen discount coupon?
- Browse through the available discount coupons and deals from Van Heusen and choose one you’d like to use.
- Click to reveal the code and copy it. You'll automatically and securely be redirected to the Van Heusen website.
- Once there, if you find an item you’d like to buy, click ‘Add to Cart’.
- You can continue shopping or go the to shopping cart page if you're ready to pay.
- On the shopping cart page, there is a section where you can enter your coupon code. See below for an example of the page.
- After pasting your coupon code in the appropriate section, click 'Apply'.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully applied your Van Heusen discount coupon for this purchase.
Pros and cons of Van Heusen
- 100% quality products. Van Heusen manufactures and sells quality clothing. Expect their clothes to have a good fit while being comfortable at the same time.
- Free shipping on orders above $100. Shipping is free if the total amount of your purchase is at least $100.
- Hassle-free return policy. The company prioritises customer satisfaction. As such, they have a hassle-free return process.
- Shipping costs may apply during sale periods. Van Heusen occasionally holds sales on their online store. Free shipping may not apply during these occasions.
Shipping guide for Van Heusen
Van Heusen offers free shipping for all orders over $100. These items will be delivered via Australia Post. For orders below $100, a flat shipping charge of $9.95 will apply and be automatically added to your shopping cart, which you can review at checkout. In Sydney, Van Heusen has a four-hour express delivery service at an extra charge. This is useful if you need a suit for an unexpected meeting or for a weekend event asap.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Van Heusen
If you want to return or exchange an item for any reason, you can do so within 30 days. Any regular priced item is eligible for a return, while sale items can only be exchanged. It takes about ten days for Van Heusen to check and process your refund.
If you are returning an item for change of mind, the item must be returned in its original condition with all tags attached. If the product is faulty, your item can be exchanged or refunded. To be eligible for a return, you must present your proof of purchase receipt.
About Van Heusen and its history
Van Heusen has been providing quality business clothing to customers since 1921. The brand is now available in many countries, including Australia. While it's renowned for its high quality business suits, its range is not limited to professional attire and also includes everyday wear and accessories.